Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Resources

Dex-chan lover
Huh, all these teachers seems rather.... radical? Fanatical? entrenched? in their own perspective, looks like it is going to be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
yeah all these teacher are on drugs, i guess that to be a teacher in that school u need to be extremeTM, but damn

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F
Most people who become the best of the best tend to be excentric to some degree, and their thoughts in their field come from being the best at what they do.

Dex-chan lover
Is like Harry Potter but with Voldemort as director, I think I've already read a fanfic like that. It was pretty much like this manga.

Contributor
@Echonic It's basically a military school, this is pretty much par for the course (not counting the whole magic thing).

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
I doubt military schools have kids walking around with unblunted swords and give kids giant insects that could injure and kill them.

Dex-chan lover
i hope she's not dropout from the school or missing one arm because of this incident

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah i love katie more than nanao.
i ship them.
Be well!

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic No, but both military and police use live ammunition during training as well as a lot of other dangerous equipment and accidents happens a lot resulting in permanent damages or death. Though someone with her personality would NEVER be allowed into either of the two. Granted, this is most likely the "least" damaging to her physical body to make her realize she needs to change her ways if she wants to stay in this school or find a new path.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t want to imagine a huge fly biting my hand...
Ugh

Bye bye. The premise was interesting but elitist shits aren't really my thing. And this school is for the elite shitheads. I cringe at this schools teaching philosophy.
And I think even military schools don't go this far. They don't actually try to actively kill their students.

Users who are viewing this thread