Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Happiness

Fed-Kun's army
S8C4WoB.jpg

Dex-chan lover
How is using archers in any way cowardly? That's usually the first thing happening in a battle, due to their high range, before any swordsman and the like would be close enough to fight, your archers are already shooting their arrows at the enemy.
And Nanao's death wish was due to poor education/parenting and maybe a little bit of trauma. This story is going further and further down the drain...

what is this bullshit?
my sides hurt so much reading this.
lol.

Group Leader
Such a cool character concept and backstory that's falling completely flat for me due to such poor, forced execution. Such a shame. Cool ideas, awesome art, terrible storytelling.

nanao: die in dual is my greatest happiness and i feel it from crossing sword with you.
mc: pls don't suicide.
nanao:...okay

what?
convince samurai that honorable dead is bad is like trying tell noble from medival aged that classes system is bad.

Problems
Changing the base belief of someone AINT THAT FAST
Archers are your main force, with samurai covering them, Every soldier is to fucking expensive to just rush out
Reason for wishing for death, eh makes sense but the writing was to rushed, needed more time to develop
Falling in love during combat IS A THING, a style that matches your turns into a dance of death, and when the song is just right its a perfect duel

Fed-Kun's army
It was very good written...I suppose people in the comments haven't read but manga and ln?...1st thing 1st, you must take into account the period this is set to be in, 2nd I think japanese warriors(remember the kamikaze in wwII?, they existed) in that era were actually like that and if that's the case, then there's 2 cultures very different, one an european type culture and the other well...you dont have to guess. I dont know why people take too lightly the differences between 2 cultures, and cultures that are supposed to be very, very different from each other.

Users who are viewing this thread