Nanatsu no Taizai - Vol. 40 Ch. 331 - A World Not Big Enough for the Both of Us

Dex-chan lover
Yep, after a bunch of final fight chapters, the last form defeat in a chapter.
I sense that this is not the end....
Just end it already.

Dex-chan lover
It's an end right, right ? Please no goddess arc
This.is.an.end.!!! After three final forms, the demon king has got to be dead, or at least return to the nether world

Group Leader
Finally!! Is f*cking dead now, right?! And the goddess will never appear, right?! Pls, autor, dont make this manga even worse and finish it already.

Dex-chan lover
now there's 2 options, it ends here and arthur is the protagonist of the 2nd part of the manga and he takes on the goddess clan, or it just continues with the goddess clan has the new enemy and arthur just...nothing i guess

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
I've always theorized that Escanor would die and be resurrected in Arthur's body.
Arthur would reside in the sword, since the ritual says the blade is cleansed in the blood/soul of the user to be passed on.

Unless the manga is going to continue for another hundred chapters to bring Arthur back and make him relevant again.

Aggregator gang
Please stop asking for this manga to end. There are those like me who enjoy the characters, the art, the atmosphere. You all arent even paying to be this disappointed.

Its just tasteless comments at this point because its cool to shit on this manga like FT and Bleach. Let people enjoy things.

Why are you even reading if you dread it so much !?

i am kind of disappointed to just see that this manga is just your typical shonen, dont get me wrong i still enjoying it a lot but just imagine that elizabeth was never in love with meliodas but she actually did the ultimate sacrifice for her people. to make the strongest demon betray his clan and start the erradication of the demons and all that has happen was because of that , but is just my desire for soemthing unexpected that would never happen.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't the fact that it has a name mean that they've had to use it before? And if so...on WHAT?

Dex-chan lover
this was cool as hell. I wish this had been the final battle, instead of that stuff with possessed Mel and the Original Demons and what-not.

Although, those had some good moments, too... maybe if you combined the fights, instead of breaking them up, it would've flowed better.

but still, the idea of bouncing back that attack until it's fuckhuge is sick

The biggest vilain just died and he didn't get a single inch a development... sad, really sad.
That all demon lord battle arc was boring as fuck tho.

Now is this the end or it's time to rekt the goddess ???

read it in less than 30 seconds because of those shounen speech BS

thanks for the translation though

This was so unnecesary. The fights are worse than Fairy Tail's and Bleach put together.

It hurts to read something so basic, when the story so far was actually pretty decent.

Users who are viewing this thread