Nanatsu no Taizai - Vol. 40 Ch. 335 - What the Sorceress Kept Looking for

Dex-chan lover
Eh, at least the Demon King is dead and dealt with. Maybe this next arc will be interesting.

Group Leader
Come on, author, I know you can make it even worse. I trust in you! Let's get to the bottom of the abyss!

images

I am totally with you guys,this shit should have ended,its already ded

But looking back,with each member of 7ds totally have their own arc to explain their backstory and shitton of chapter, merlin still not detailed explained like the rest of them.

We just barely knew that she is daughter of first demon general(and whats their family actually?)

While this might be mangaka defense for this extended shit,it still lame excuse to extend like this. Merlin should detailed explained in between meliodas - escanor.
It should really end of book at this point

Arthur needs to kill every member of the Seven Sins first. Bring in the Age of Humans, my king!

Dex-chan lover
And I thought Bleach final arc going on for almost 3 years was bad.
NNT ended two times already and still haven't finished yet.

Dex-chan lover
I really can't tell if this manga is ending or not. Two previous fakeouts. I just hope what we are seeing now isn't a villain Arthur. I actual like Arthur, and really don't want to deal with another possessed enemy.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”
Why do i keep reading this...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, please, no! If this is going to be another dumb boss battle I will drop this shit. Previous arc felt like Bleach reboot already, this time it will go super saiyan of shitty manga.

I really hope that it's just author trolling...

Many legendary mangaka was successful and wanted to end the manga with a satisfactory ending: Toriyama, Matsui Yuusei, etc. And sometimes there are manga that are cut short by the axe even though it had potential: Mx0, Hachi.

And then we have this.

Users who are viewing this thread