Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

Dex-chan lover
We are getting double sensei in vol 8? And I thought this wouldn't get any better.

Dex-chan lover
If you guys like love triangle then yes it's awesome!

p.s. no, it isn't.

@JagdPanther Personally, I'd say it's better. Loli teacher and PE teacher also got pretty important role in that arc because all involved party has 0 experience at love.

Honestly, i have always wanted another a younger guy with Hot Female teacher romance ever since Onegai Teacher, so this one really hits the spot well. I mean let's be real, it was the dream in school lol.
Also, It's great how it became many different stories and relationships too. That takes away the constant forcing of a long drawn-out buildup as many other romance manga do and makes it refreshing as it goes along with different personality types.

Fed-Kun's army
This reminds me of the time I walked in on my science teach changing into her gym clothes in the back room. to this day I still have a thing for late 30's early 40's fit women.

Dex-chan lover
@CivD666 none of the released chapters has one as far as i'm aware

@Somethindarker since she's still living at home and all, i'd assume that she became a teacher just recently. meaning she would be in her early twenties.

I have to say, this was way better than I thought it would be. I wish there was more interaction between characters in arcs (instead of just 2 or 3 panels) but I was surprisingly invested in this. The 'smut' scenes themselves didn't really add too much for me as the art was done in a way I couldn't really follow how the situations ended up as they did half the time, but regardless I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline of each different MC, though number 1 and maybe number 2 will always be ahead of the others in my mind.

that suddenly escalated
im gonna leave out the rest of the puns, but i was not expecting such firm resolution in one stroke of the pen.

Contributor
Turns out the author on Twitter actually posted his plans for the next few volumes.

In short:

* Volume 7 will focus on idol sensei, as previously printed
* Volume 8 introduces both reverse trap sensei and shark sensei
* Volume 9 focuses on shark sensei more exclusively
* Volume 10 does the same for reverse trap sensei

So basically, there will be three volumes dedicated almost entirely to two girls (although the prior couples do show up on occasion). Take that how you will.

3 volumes for 2 couples? That's odd.
I'm guessing reverse trap is the black haired one on cover 8, but shark sensei...like a predator sensei?

Users who are viewing this thread