Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 5 - Me and Nanjou-san

Dex-chan lover
OK new girl isn't interested (for now, things can change if she break up with that guy), but this misunderstanding was idiotic, fmc behavior is stupid considering her past, I mean she is freaking out the moment she sees mc with another girl and imagine things, but what about her? She slept with everything that moves including multiple guys at a time, it's strange author suddenly decided to ignore this.
This is the first guy since her original BF dumped her that she's formed a an emotional connection with. (Maybe the next one or two but you get the idea. She would be broken soon if not after the first dumping.) All of the others have been physical and she's used to it ending when they get board f'ing her. This guy WON'T f her and is with her because he actually likes her.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, this is next level bullshit. We know for a fact she was sleeping around a lot. The moment MC rejects her, she made it life goal to make him sleep with her. She fell in true love with MC within a span of a chapter or maybe few days in manga days which is another massive load of bullshit. Now, the instant she had a doubt he slept with someone else. This woman couldn't digest it and went to lengths of breaking up. And she says he's precious, excuse me bitch? What happened to accepting as they are, hmm?
These whore FMC manga are always a bait to get reaction out of readers. If you are supporting a behaviour like this. Congrats, you played yourself just like this MC.

:facepalm:
Do you see the irony of this comment?

Dex-chan lover
Do you see the irony of this comment?
I am talking about readers who support these troupes and defend like white knights from ppl who don't like this. These are the ppl who make money for authors if they intend to buy the manga.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first guy since her original BF dumped her that she's formed a an emotional connection with. (Maybe the next one or two but you get the idea. She would be broken soon if not after the first dumping.) All of the others have been physical and she's used to it ending when they get board f'ing her. This guy WON'T f her and is with her because he actually likes her.
I get what you mean, but you are talking about a hoe who was experienced and confident enough to ask a random guy she just met to F her because she couldn't F some other random dude, you call her inexperienced? A girl like that had tone, with bf's, random dudes and their gf's too, it was suggested that guys cheated on their gf's with her.

Dex-chan lover
I get what you mean, but you are talking about a hoe who was experienced and confident enough to ask a random guy she just met to F her because she couldn't F some other random dude, you call her inexperienced? A girl like that had tone, with bf's, random dudes and their gf's too, it was suggested that guys cheated on their gf's with her.
She is inexperienced with emotions not with dick. Her emotions were dead with the other guys after her player first boyfriend crushed her when she realized that he never actually intended to stay with her. Our guy has brought them back.

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting her past come crushing down on the virgin MC. And you know it will. I don't think he can grasp the implications of her body count just yet. If this was some office setting there wouldn't be any issue but it is a fucking highschool where she fucked everything under that roof.

Supporter
Still waiting her past come crushing down on the virgin MC. And you know it will. I don't think he can grasp the implications of her body count just yet. If this was some office setting there wouldn't be any issue but it is a fucking highschool where she fucked everything under that roof.
There's not really anything to "come crashing down". Lots of guys using her and tossing her aside? That's all baked in already. She's got an emotional void to fill in, to be sure, but he has one just as big (if for very different reasons). If they can grow to trust and rely on each other, they have a great chance to build something forward-looking.

But, of course, that's always a big "if".

Dex-chan lover
It's really weird to see something as fun as this get hate comments, but they ARE hate comments from chuds, so I suppose it makes sense. "Why did that WHORE just IGNORE the man? The extremely obvious and explained reasons that the manga literally tells us? Ridiculous."
Like her thought process is right at the beginning of the chapter. She sees her boyfriend talk to another girl about staying up all night doing something with her, this confuses her, she prods him and gets something she can only understand as a lie, and then spends all day sad and confused why she's sad. Then she finds the other girl and tries to straighten things out, only for everything to be resolved cause it was a misunderstanding to begin with. Everyone communicates their feelings and things are good.
What's... to be upset about? Like, at all? The very idea that a high school girl can be promiscuous? Even though this is literally about how it wasn't emotionally fulfilling and that a normal romance with a nerdy dude who isn't into casual sex is more enjoyable and giving her more satisfaction? You're all going out of your way to get mad at nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl thats the dumbest drama bait Ive seen in a while, even if it was resolved pretty quickly.

Dex-chan lover
i dont trust the black haired one.

she was definitely trying something with the key chain thing, she only grabbed for it after he said it was a gift from her
She is probably just a giga-slut like Nanjou-san, she wants all the dick hoarded for herself

Aggregator gang
Idk man, i dont like how quick that got resolved lol, sounds a bit too good to be true and very cliche

Dex-chan lover
It's really weird to see something as fun as this get hate comments, but they ARE hate comments from chuds, so I suppose it makes sense. "Why did that WHORE just IGNORE the man? The extremely obvious and explained reasons that the manga literally tells us? Ridiculous."
Like her thought process is right at the beginning of the chapter. She sees her boyfriend talk to another girl about staying up all night doing something with her, this confuses her, she prods him and gets something she can only understand as a lie, and then spends all day sad and confused why she's sad. Then she finds the other girl and tries to straighten things out, only for everything to be resolved cause it was a misunderstanding to begin with. Everyone communicates their feelings and things are good.
What's... to be upset about? Like, at all? The very idea that a high school girl can be promiscuous? Even though this is literally about how it wasn't emotionally fulfilling and that a normal romance with a nerdy dude who isn't into casual sex is more enjoyable and giving her more satisfaction? You're all going out of your way to get mad at nothing.
Based on most "hate comments" on any comment thread I usually just sum it up to people just either actively forgetting information we've been given from past chapters(like character motivations, past, etc) or is just actively misremembering how things happened(like adding traits/details that weren't really there).

Users who are viewing this thread