Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Nanjou-san and shopping

Dex-chan lover
This isn't realistic. At all.

How many female high school classmates have you had that were willing to fuck some random guy inside of the classroom? lol

The FMC is a turboslut. She's, what, 15? 16? And has probably slept with more than 10 guys already. Meanwhile, the MC is a turbovirgin nerd who didn't even have casual clothes!

This is par for the course for stories that involve an experienced FMC, unfortunately. But to say this is realistic is risible. And it's just going to become more and more unrealistic as time goes on, since the virgin nerdy guy will probably go through multiple negative experiences related to the past fuck buddies of his GF and he'll decide to keep dating her instead of finding a girl who is more in line with his values.

It'll be a fun trainwreck to watch, though! Hopefully there'll be a lot of drama and the author will psychologically torture the MC with scenes involving random guys hitting on his GF and talking about their past together. Maybe she'll even end up mentioning a former fuck buddy who had a massive dong and the MC will become depressed? lol

I wish there were stories with experienced FMCs that didn't have to go to such extremes. Like a story with an MC that had had one GF in the past while the FMC had had like three boyfriends. But alas, it's either the case where they're both virgins, or the MC is a virgin and the FMC is... This.
I wonder at what point a girl turns from someone with a baggage into a slut. Is it after the third sexual contact? Fourth?

Double-page supporter
Another one for the list. Thanks for the chapter guys!

So far, I would say its okay. Seeing how fast things are going, I don't see the series having many chapters; that might be for the best too. I can see a lot of possible routes and curveballs that could happen. I also cannot help but notice how the FeMC is basically Marin Kitagawa in a different universe.

Group Leader
Did he even cut anything? Bro looks the same before and after the haircut.

And no, this won't happen to you so don't ever think about it.

Dex-chan lover
This went from "I can fix her" to "I can fix him" really fast, but then he pulled the uno reverse card. 2 chapters and what a ride.

Dex-chan lover
At first i thought she just natural born bitch and that kind mainstream manga, but man, i kinda sad for her now. I hope this goes well, bookmarked and thanks for the chapter update. Hope the MC help her.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm interested in how she will talk about her experiences with sex when they get a bit closer. This is a sort of backwards story and I'm adding it, interested in how well it will be written.

Thanks to the TL team that brought it to MD.

Dex-chan lover
Author trying way too hard to push this trope, everything about this progression and characterization feels really unnatural. I wasn't a huge fan of Meguro manga either but that one definitely handled it more naturally, this is just trying to rush through all the tropes

Users who are viewing this thread