Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Nanjou-san and shopping

Aggregator gang
Really enjoying this, shame people won’t give it a fair go due to the non virgin stuff.

This is a much more realistic tale.
This isn't realistic. At all.

How many female high school classmates have you had that were willing to fuck some random guy inside of the classroom? lol

The FMC is a turboslut. She's, what, 15? 16? And has probably slept with more than 10 guys already. Meanwhile, the MC is a turbovirgin nerd who didn't even have casual clothes!

This is par for the course for stories that involve an experienced FMC, unfortunately. But to say this is realistic is risible. And it's just going to become more and more unrealistic as time goes on, since the virgin nerdy guy will probably go through multiple negative experiences related to the past fuck buddies of his GF and he'll decide to keep dating her instead of finding a girl who is more in line with his values.

It'll be a fun trainwreck to watch, though! Hopefully there'll be a lot of drama and the author will psychologically torture the MC with scenes involving random guys hitting on his GF and talking about their past together. Maybe she'll even end up mentioning a former fuck buddy who had a massive dong and the MC will become depressed? lol

I wish there were stories with experienced FMCs that didn't have to go to such extremes. Like a story with an MC that had had one GF in the past while the FMC had had like three boyfriends. But alas, it's either the case where they're both virgins, or the MC is a virgin and the FMC is... This.

Dex-chan lover
Where did that random guy in the barber shop disappear to? 🤔
He appeared out of nowhere and left without a trace

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure I understand why he Ctrl+Z'd his haircut? He said he gave up before even trying to improve his looks, and he seemed somewhat impressed by the hair dresser's and FMC's attempts to improve themselves, but just immediately reverted back to his old unimpressive look.

And didn't he get that haircut so he'd suit the clothes they were going to buy?

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoying this, shame people won’t give it a fair go due to the non virgin stuff.

This is a much more realistic tale.
Bruh

No shot a girl sleeping with everyone in her class, as said by her classmates, then getting chummy with a random guy and no one notices or bullies the fuck out of the guy.

It would've been much more realistic by having people actually make fun of him and test his "resolve" right from the start.

Baggage is something, but someone who is quite the literal definition of a whore, offering sex at the first sight without even knowing who the guy is , is just ridiculous.

It's insane how there are still people "defending" her character. She was introduced as someone who offers sex to just any and everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Hm...I don't necessarily agree with that.

Let's tackle the 2nd point first. I think it was important for him to establish to her that he supports her in doing what she wants to do, and not what she has to do. She doesn't like her hair black, but that's what his tastes are. If her hair would've stayed black, how is he any different from the earlier guys? Sure, he's not asking for sex, but essentially he would be the same, she would be doing everything she could to fit his preferences.

As for the 1st point, I don't see it as a worry too much in her saying No or anything like that. Before meeting the MC, she thought that putting out was the only way to get love from the guys. Sad mindset but not that uncommon. Especially given her school life. Remember, she was a typical plain, lonely middle schooler before high school. Maybe even bullied too, but I don't think that was established. So what does she do? She does a complete make over. She changes herself to have a better school life and it worked. In her mind, she was getting popular, heck she got confessed to! How a great feeling that is. To be liked and accepted after being lonely.

Sadly, he pulled out the whole have sex with me or we break up. That was the same day he confessed. The day in your mind where your hard work payed off. The day you felt the most accepted and loved. If you don't say yes and do it, that goes away. So what other choice do you think you have but say yes? You don't necessarily like sex but hey, its getting you popular with the boys. Sure the girls hate you, but you're not alone anymore.

Then the MC comes along. Hes the first/only guy to say no. That throws you for a loop and makes you change yourself again to match his tastes. But it doesn't really work. MC directly confronts you on your lifestyle. This is the first time where you have to acknowledge your actions have consequences (page 33ish from the first chapter). So as the MC walks and a guy asks you for sex, you say no. You don't want to. And whats the answer you get? "Worthless woman"

Thats why its so important for the MC to let her decide on what she wants to do with herself. To give her the opportunity to see the worth in herself.
he’s telling her she can sleep around if that’s what she wants to do but to change her bad behavior which the person ur replying to is mistaking for reinforcing her bad behaviors which he’s not doing

Dex-chan lover
Bruh

No shot a girl sleeping with everyone in her class, as said by her classmates, then getting chummy with a random guy and no one notices or bullies the fuck out of the guy.

It would've been much more realistic by having people actually make fun of him and test his "resolve" right from the start.

Baggage is something, but someone who is quite the literal definition of a whore, offering sex at the first sight without even knowing who the guy is , is just ridiculous.

It's insane how there are still people "defending" her character. She was introduced as someone who offers sex to just any and everyone.
I mean it could’ve 100% been presented in a different order over time which would’ve made the basis for the story much better but this does indeed happen- I think I’d know

A girl having the false hood that she can become friends with guys and finally get people to like her if she just has sex with them after years of being alone and rejected and ignored is rather more common than u think

Typically of which these girls r technically sluts but with a twisted sense and not the same as just sleeping with everyone and that being it (hence y people like this can drop being a slut at the drop of a dime, normally when they realize they’ve been lying to themselves like viola, but tbf it could’ve been done better)

The premise that a guy deviating from that mold would catch her attention is also pretty realistic

Her finally having the chance of doing what she’s been having to lie to herself about is enough to not only really catch her attention but stop her being a slut as that breaks the sole reason and purpose for her being a slut

Though I’ll agree it would’ve also been more realistic to have people jab at what’s going on that would prob bring up an extremely unnecessary amount of drama

There was another series that approached this topic in a much heavier way with a more psychologically driven plot which was quite good

Separates the differences between sleeping around just to sleep around and sleeping around due to an extremely toxic trait the person was unaware of and it’s impact on them and then what snowballs the change

With all that being said, that’s kind of ruined by the fact she still wants to simply sleep with him IF it’s not handled well

(like her forgetting y she’s doing what she does in the first place, but that could honestly be for a myriad of reasons like one for ex being- losing the reason she does it in the first place cause it’s a situation she unknowingly enormously wants and shes reverting to what she knows how to do and what works usually)

(Another being she wants to sleep with him to reaffirm her beliefs even though she hasn’t realized they go against what she wants)

It’d also be Introducing another plot line, aside from her character development and realizing it, she’d be trying to get him to sleep with her constantly, introducing a gag whilst changing to that aforementioned point of realization

She wants him to sleep with her because it’d reinforce her view but the only reason she wants him is because he doesn’t reinforce her views she just hasn’t realized it yet and slowly over time I’m assuming will get to the point where she comes to the full realization that the reason she’s drawn to him is because she doesn’t have to be this fake persona and can be herself in a way, no longer having to lie to herself (another ironic gag as she’s pretending to be someone for him…..)

There’s also the exact opposite of this where the story tends to explore the devolve into this state rather than the fix which is ur story like Metamorphosis a rather extremely realistic and well put story- uneasy yes, just like it was meant to be, people call it bad all the time cause it’s sad but it’s not, maybe it’s not good fap material but it is a good story in the harshness that is topics like that depicted in a harsh manner

Quite a long response but my 2 cents on the matter, whether I think it was done well, ehh, well have to see when more comes out

But Idt it was necessarily done bad either

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn this is bad. In the end even MC is using her for his own sexual desires since it is clearly the author self-insert for the story.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Ive read alot of doujins with similar plots and they still did this shit better. Especially since they actually banged. It might be a bit better if they downplayed the chick's sluttiness because they played it way too hard in the first chapters. Even in doujins they tone that down a bit so the reader isnt completely disgusted by the premise. I cant remember it right now but there's literally a doujin that starts out almost exactly like this but her goal is to bang every guy in the class and she tries to change herself for the last hold out who told her no. Its partially played for comedy, but at least its more unique and enjoyable especially compared to this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
fuckin hate when people act like glasses are an obstacle to being attractive. id not seen it with a guy before, but its not any less cringe

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm...
Lively gyaru pulls dour boy out of his shell and teaches him to live life, we've seen that in Anjou-san (quite the similar name: coincidence? I think not!) and Kitagawa from Sono Bisque Doll (similar character design, see "coincidence" above).
AND serious boy teaches the "easy" girl to value herself more, we've seen that in e.g. It's Not Meguro-san's First Time.
Let's see how the mangaka pulls this off. I'll give it a couple more chapters before I decide.

Dex-chan lover
Based on these first two chapters, I'm going to love the fuck out of this story (just so long as it doesn't get screwed up way down the line).
Obviously there're going to be some crazy ass dramas since she fucked so many people be4. But you know, let's just pray that it's a regular rom-com.

Users who are viewing this thread