Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - First date with Nanjou-san

Aggregator gang
Honestly, who cares?
Most men in the world? Lol.

If a woman has slept with hundreds of men (which is what FMC here would end up doing if she just kept being herself), most men will obviously avoid her for serious relationships.

If you don't care, you do you, but you're definitely in the minority.

As for the story itself: eh, I doubt we're gonna have actual drama. The author just wants this to be a sweet cute story about a reformed slut. But I'd personally welcome some drama.

I liked this episode. I like how the FeMC stays true to her objective to a degree, and developing other aspects of her. I do still believe the story is moving fast, which I kinda don't like since I do like to get to know the characters a little more. Good chapter. 8/10.

Dex-chan lover
I have already said this in the last chapter but I'm not enjoying this series as much as I should normally, like, it's ticking all of the wholesome boxes but I'm just not feeling it. And I'm not sure if it's because of the characters settings because I really enjoy "It's not Meguro's first time."

Maybe it'll change in the future but for now 😕 is the only emotions I have when reading this.

Double-page supporter
I have already said this in the last chapter but I'm not enjoying this series as much as I should normally, like, it's ticking all of the wholesome boxes but I'm just not feeling it. And I'm not sure if it's because of the characters settings because I really enjoy "It's not Meguro's first time."

Maybe it'll change in the future but for now 😕 is the only emotions I have when reading this.
It's because chapter 1 was going with the Meguro angle of "I'm only fucking these guys to be accepted." and chapter 2 shows her delight in being accepted by the MC without spreading her legs.

But here we are in chapter 3 where she throws it all out the window by asking to get railed every passing moment. It would be funny if the developments of the first two chapters haven't happened yet but that's not the case here. It's like the author can't decide if he wants to write a wholesome girl or a bona fide slut. Everything about her is iffy.

Just like that one guy said, if they get into a little fight and she starts to believe the relationship is over, is she going to accept some guy's advances to avoid being alone? Is she going back to being the class bicycle? I can see it happening with the way she's presented so far.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, who cares?
For example as long as it didn't happen while we are dating, but before, I would not have been that major issue (given that I knew about it beforehand).
The most common person someone cheats with is an ex. The more exs, the more chances to cheat.

Girl doesn't value herself enough to not fuck every dude in sight, then thats probably not gonna change just because she's in a relationship.

Hope MC makes her get tested if he's gonna dip in there.

Dex-chan lover
I just love how we're 3 chapters in and people are coming up with conclusions and saying that the characters have no development.

Kids, in real life, you don't change overnight.

And the "she's a slut" crowd, lol, lmao, even. As long as your partner is clean and faithful, what's the issue?

Dex-chan lover
Very based, very wholesome. Loving the dynamic. Wish she would stop pushing for sex so much.

Dex-chan lover
So, two things I have gathered from this chapter regarding Nanjou's attitude towards sex and relationships.

First, she has never had a normal relationship before, either romantic/sexual OR platonic. People complaining about her being a slut are forgetting that. She basically was a loner introvert right up until high school where she changed her image, and unfortunately drew the attention of guys just looking for an easy lay (which she obliged because of low self-worth due to no confidence). So, she has little to no idea of how to act in a 'normal' relationship, which is why she keeps bringing up sex. It's all she's been taught up to this point.

Secondly, she MIGHT also be using sex as a sort of defense mechanism for unfamiliar situations and feelings. Since it's all she knows, it's the only thing she can 'rely' on. I'm sure we will see less of her just pushing for sex as they develop their relationship.

Looking forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
It's because chapter 1 was going with the Meguro angle of "I'm only fucking these guys to be accepted." and chapter 2 shows her delight in being accepted by the MC without spreading her legs.

But here we are in chapter 3 where she throws it all out the window by asking to get railed every passing moment. It would be funny if the developments of the first two chapters haven't happened yet but that's not the case here. It's like the author can't decide if he wants to write a wholesome girl or a bona fide slut. Everything about her is iffy.

Just like that one guy said, if they get into a little fight and she starts to believe the relationship is over, is she going to accept some guy's advances to avoid being alone? Is she going back to being the class bicycle? I can see it happening with the way she's presented so far.
We are on chapter 3 right? Realistic development takes time, people dont change over night. Plus its obvious shes using sex as a defense mechanism for when she doesnt know what to do or say, not really because shes horny 24/7 but because shes been treated like ssex is the only tging shes actually good for.

Dex-chan lover
To all those who call Nanjou "a slut", "a hoe", "std" and anything else, I'd like to remind you what kind of background story the author gave her:
as @Nermie01 said, Nanjou was an introverted throughout all middle school and when she entered highschool, she changed her appearance and instantly got forced by a senior into having sex
https://mangadex.org/chapter/ec34f8d2-2eff-40ee-b4dd-9974c4bb7819/46
But what do you care...the weak-minded girl, who had no idea how a normal relationship works and craved to make friends/have social interactions got thought "let me fuck you or be alone again" and so she let them, is a slut...

Oh and by the way, the only time she finally said no, this was the dude reaction: https://mangadex.org/chapter/ec34f8d2-2eff-40ee-b4dd-9974c4bb7819/41

Users who are viewing this thread