Nano Machine

Here guys are some spoiler for you , read at your own risk.

after literally destroying the pison clan guy's cultivation, yeowun would be punished. There Right hand Lee gave him one advice, "have a warm heart but cold mind". He follows this afterwards in the rest of novel , being cold toward his enemies and warm towards his teammates. And yeah Lee will become his follower.

After the above event, six clans start coming at mc seriously. Still one by one crushes his every step brothers. Then MC's father being mind controlled comes at mc. There starts political fight. Mc defeats his father but his father 's backstory is sad lmao. Whatever his father fainted. Mc becomes new lord and goes in search of god doctor. Finds her and comes back to be introduced to second Prince of imperial palace. we are also introduced to the villianous organization under blade god before , hiding in shadows. Mc befriend Prince and infiltrate imperial palace stealthily to kill those bastards hiding in shadows.

That's what happened till now in novel lol.

😄😄sinon continué a traduire se manga il et trop bien j'adore et si vous pouvez traduire 2 chapitre par semaines sa serai trop cool 😄😄

@yannou4114

Avant de parler de traduction, de qualité et de rythme de publication, tu devrais retourner lire un Bescherelle et passer par la case Larousse.

Pique mise à part, je suis d'accord, ce manwha est vraiment cool

Ps : Si tu veux lire des trads rapidement et de bonne qualité, l'anglais sera toujours ton meilleur ami

Double-page supporter
@usersnd
This trend of people uploading chapters to youtube needs to die so badly, it's the dumbest shit ever.

Fed-Kun's army
Minor Spoilers I Guess?
Thanks for the translations, I appreciate the work yall do. What I don't appreciate is how a beautiful art style and story in the beginning turns into the run of the mill Wuxia Chinese dog water. Dropped the moment MC came out of his training room over many years or something. Lost interest, rip originality. Now it's just "fight this bc I strong" or "someone wronged a family member decades ago so now I must wipe out their entire political party and bloodline." Idk give us something more author where there's actually a fighting chance on the evil side and some big stakes vs. "MC stays in room for many years and trains to then become the best in the world where nobody is close to his level" bs. Maybe i'm huffing some copium for this series by thinking that writing this might change something, but it was so much fun to read early on because it felt like he actually was fighting for his life and gaining experience and wisdom and I truly miss it.

Join me in my own world where he in chapter 72 leaves his room, kills literally everyone in one single day because that's what the author is gonna do anyways, and marry Moon. They will both live in the mountains living long and healthy lives full of happiness.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So can anyone reccomend wic version of the latest chapters to read? Like the 2 in mangadex or should i real Asura's version? I know those 3 but maybe there is another group with better quality?

Users who are viewing this thread