Nanoka no Kare

I used to thought this manga was cute since the FL took the initiative to confess and the ML was super cute as well. Then the whole ass manga took a LEFT turn and things went south. I’ve read some spoilers and I don’t think I can read any further lmao

Group Leader
@Misstayrious
...I’ve read some spoilers and I don’t think I can read any further...
Smart move. Reading any more of this travesty of a romance series will not enrich you life, but you might end up pulling your hair out in a frustrated fit of bewildered rage at the downright inanity of what the mangaka thinks is a good story...

Okay, reading the spoilers, I decided I'll drop this at the seventh volume and pretend it's over. This whole seven volume was damn dramatic but hell I really liked and cheered that Nanoka didn't do stupid shit other shoujo mcs did like
getting flustered over a kiss assault and going ba thump hell and unsure of her feelings. She instead admitted it made her uncomfortable and hated that she'd forced it on Hayata.
I fackin like that man like ducking hell I loveeee that the author didn't notmalize a friggin assault so I was on ride cos helll I liked it

But it seems the volumes after it is gonna be telenovela hell, so yeah, I'm outta this ride fast!

Group Leader
@notyorealmom All 84 chapters of this psychotic cesspool have been translated into English on a website called otakumole.ch which is closed to anyone who didn't join a few years ago. I can confirm all the negative comments and spoilers that have been posted here (including my own).

The cover for volume 12 is so pretty, too bad i couldn’t read past 2

Group Leader
So half way through vol 4 and I'm like can we just finish this senseless drama... but than I saw comments with spoilers... good thing I can drop this before I could feel deeply disappointed with the story.

Thank you spoilers. Now I can finally be free from this series. I hate it so much. so dramatic, couldn't stop reading it.

Wasted art because of the stupid dumb annoying shit Heroine.
YOU'LL DIE FIRST OUT OF FRUSTRATION BEFORE YOU CAN FINISH THIS MANGA HAHA 😂 LMAO.
GO ON! CARRY ON WITH YOUR LIFE!
AND READ 💁
TAIYOU NO IE
The last game
Hirunaka no Ryuusei
Tsubaki chou lonely planet
Love so life
Highschool Debut
And all the Mainstream shoujo manga like Maid Sama etc. Because it's so good. And your lifespan would be longer than to read this shit.

Thank you for coming to myTedtalk

Wow people really cannot handle drama lol. I usually hate intense drama because it makes me kinda stressed but I stuck with this one bc it was relatively mild drama, like who cares if you don’t end up with your highschool bf

This really go downhill after Nanoka got together with Hayata, like the author spent unnecessary drama just for the parasite fuckers (aka Takato & Ouji). Our main pairing was just dragged along with so many troubles by these parasites.

@111grace11111
I don't mind mild drama, but i can't handle stupid drama, this will only get worse.

Expecially when our real normal ML, Hayata was just dissapeared half of the season, Nanoka stupidly had amnesia because of Ouji and Takato got Nanoka in half of the season just goddamn piss me off. I have no sympathy at all to both Ouji & Takato, both of them are abnormal and obsessive as hell.

Group Leader
This is a request to all commenters. If you don't like the story, please just drop reading it. Giving out spoilers and continuously thrashing the contents of the story by commenting below each chapter and just keep spreading the negativity is not necessary. People work hard to bring all these chapters out. I hope you can understand and at least appreciate their hard work.

This story started out so lovely and refreshing but the author decided to fck it up and make it harder for everyone lol i'm just gonna attempt to delete my memories of all the stupid things that made it to the plot and give the FL and the ML their early heartwarming thornless happy ending. Peace.

I finished this series in spanish, don't remember how it ended but I remember I did not like it at all.
The first couple of chapters of this were good.

This is definitely a complex love story with heaps of angst which can still be good and fun to read. But don’t expect the FL and ML have an easy relationship!

@Natsukashii Really sorry for giving out spoilers and negativity!. Ofc all your team's work are highly appreciated no matter the series are, but i think the series quality has nothing to do with the translation team because they can't even change the content... and it's not a bad thing because the more translation comes the more we gonna have heated discussions, there are definitely people who read and want to see how this series end in a good quality translation regardless of story.

Users who are viewing this thread