Naraku no Futari - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Contact

Aggregator gang
Also bestmangaever №2, hope the translation will be up to the pace of this untethered train of a manga.
HUGE THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION

Dex-chan lover
@nikita_king best manga ever? dude come on... the girl literally messed the dude up just to get close to his GF? this is basically the same as "Netsuzou Trap", well i do hope it's not the case...

yo fuck underrated manga, lets gives some props to underrated TL GROUP like SHEEEEEESH y’all are on FIRE

Thanks for the chapter!!!

Damn things got really interesting lmao also the ex girlfriend is such a bitch

this is a dark twisted manga, which is my favorite. if you want lovey fluff shoujo romance. sorry, this is not your manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
dafuq just happend? I need to know what happens next this is getting more and more interesting every update. What the reason is , is yet not revealed.

Meh, it's far too convenient for FL so far. I am all for a revenge plot or whatever, but this is some serious BS if you give all the power to one character.

ML is far more intriguing because he is constantly struggling with morality and self preservation. This would have been better if FL was treated as the trap that ML had to protect himself from while helping her overcome her own demons, instead of her being the MC fucking up everyones life just for not speaking up.

But I feel this will go another route now that the annoying Ex who should have no reason to be involved with ML, is getting this push. In which case, it'll just be another edgy revenge plot which would suck cuz there's been too many of those recently.

Users who are viewing this thread