Naraku no Futari - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Visitor

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Thanks for the chapter. Also this is the type of person I am most scared of and the mom might be a target

Double-page supporter
I can't work out if Sakura is just an absolute scumbag or if it's one of those things where everyone weirdly gets along in the end.

I love this manga so much that I keep checking for new updates in the raws even though I have absolutely no idea what’s going on in Sakura’s mind or what her end goal is. Probably tryna build relationships with the people around her, albeit pretty fcked-uply, and stuff so that when she really ends up killing herself there’d be people who’re going to be sad with her dying or sumn? Cause her family seems to be the abandon type and she has no one so she’s really just trying to experience everything before she dies... I really don’t know :((((

Dex-chan lover
Girl really has a screw loose. You don't take away a girl's boyfriend and then demand to be her friend. Yeesh

Aggregator gang
Sakura is such an existential powerhouse. She just goes for things she want to do without any second thought, even if it means death. Such a real lively individual

Dex-chan lover
@veeeka I think her goal might genuinely be to get a friend. Remember that she started out as the class trash that almost everyone would treat badly. But she had kept going along because "at least it's not everybody who does it". Then one day the last person she cared about, one particular boy, joined in with the chorus of bad voices and she snapped.

As for jumping - maybe she had planned out some parts of it before, maybe it was all a spur of the moment thing, maybe it was a genuine suicide attempt (and pointing him out just because he was the "final straw" that broke her back).

But then she didn't die, which kind of made her feel immortal. And she had grabbed the attention of the class, so suddenly her actions did have meaning. (Also her jump out of the window had granted her a temporary immunity towards maltreatment, since nobody wants to kick the angry badger while everyone is still looking.)

Carrying on from that, she now has agency and she also got a boyfriend (mostly from guilting it into him but also by being rebound girl), so to get a proper "springtime of youth", of course she also needs a BFF (best female friend). And since her drama manipulations have worked so well lately, she'll carry on the same way and see if it works anew.

@Simpleton
My theory is much more simple
We will get a backstory where male mc helped FMC. Thus she genuinely loves the mc.
But hope I am wrong cuz then it would be just boring

Dex-chan lover
@Wickedhero Imo the only thing your theory changes nothing in mine. XD
(I did say she cared for him, and possibly nobody else. Either way, for some reason his words struck her the hardest. So she might well fancy him for one reason or another. And yes, in manga worlds/Japanese storytelling this seems likely to mean that they must have met once already, since it seems to be such a big deal to be 'first' in Japanese stories.)

Users who are viewing this thread