Narikawari

Hmm... this definitely has a Yandare and what people are calling NTR is not NTR and it isn't even regarding the main character but instead a side character which is actually is more of sorta rape...kinda...in away.... That aside regarding the MC and the main two girls in his life
The MC kisses the main yandare girl but then a few chapters later he rescues a black haired girl and well they do it while declaring their feelings for each other....BUT I saw raws in another site....and well you guessed it this ain't gonna end nicely, it wasn't clear if she does die but it looked like it in that raw page JUST a heads up incase someone doesn't like this,
PERSONALLY I'm not sure which female lead I like best for the main character or how it's going to end just be warned there is definitely a love triangle and this is definitely not for the shy or weak of heart

Also this needs a psychological tag!

I am so annoyed by that stupid mario guy like
WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS NOTHING HA WTF
I SUPPORT THE YANDERE GIRL. SHE DID STUPID STUFF BUT IDC I STILL WANT HER TO BE THE MAIN

IDGF about all of those yandere shit but
Mario u damn stupid bastard the resentment are right tho I hope he will join them in the future chap

Everyone going ham on Serena. It makes some sense as to why
Mario decided to choose Serena instead of her
. Please don't downvote spam.
At least, we can expect character growth from the MC after
getting his waifu ran over by a truck in front of him

Well I knew that was happening this chapter because of a spoiler I saw on another site...however didn't expect
her to actually survive that bus..hmm I know the fandom is strong with the Yandare girl and even I supported her first however the black haired girl isn't bad either..but...overall it's the guy who sucks, he isn't grateful and doesn't know how to appreciate the Yandare girl...buttttt then again....she did post that picture of him online and thus risked his life...hmmm

Wow..well.. I did figure as much...however
For a moment I didn't think the Yandare girl was behind it the accident since it was a different sticker...hmm such a horrible ML if he hadn't went and messed things up with crazy girl like when he kissed her and then just told the black haired girl "Oh she is nothing" like what...wow okay...

Power Uploader
@pixograme - "Pub. status: Completed" means that the publishing of the manga has been completed and there will be no new chapters.

This does not mean that the translation is complete, just that the manga in its original language has completed publication.

This series too damn edgy, chara personality all over the place, they forget things there were mentioned a couple chapter b4. I feel this is just the author venting all his frustrations in a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread