Narisumasu. - Oneshot

Group Leader
Holy CRINGE manz simping is ON FLIQUE meanwhile shawty getting hella litty 🔥🔥🔥with the chads and getting laid but man's is fucking out to raise her child YEET that mofo outta hea famsquad

Group Leader
I mean, dude had a point to some degree. Some people are really not interested in parenthood and that is kind of something you should be discussing in your relationship. And I really question if your kid is really that important to your life if you could date someone for a long time without ever talking about them.
Though at the same time, dude jumped the marriage gun. If you've never even been to your partners home before what the fuck do you think you're getting married for?

Aggregator gang
No wonder she got divorce... I feel another one is coming. Both of them are horrible people.

Dex-chan lover
i think i saw this kind of art style before but can't remember

Am I supposed to cheer her on for hiding the fact that she has a kid and stringing the guy along this whole time? I don't really feel the heartwarming in this story...

His brain-to-mouth filter short-circuited after hearing about her son. ^^;;

Dex-chan lover
@Meichiri "Just think of the single mothers!"
Let's just ignore the guy was lied to and then shamed into his decision by his family without thinking about it properly himself.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell, that guy is clearly lied to and he is the one getting told off by his workmates!
BOOHOO single mother, so sad, yea but that son ain't his, so it's his choice to continue or not

I feel like this must have something lost in translation right? Or did they really mean for it to sound so preachy.

Dex-chan lover
@jMelansjf It's not a particularly nuanced manga, no.

@BlazingMagpie It's not an inaccurate depiction of what would happen. Women pretty much always take the woman's side on these matters. If he had brothers, they'd all take his side instead.

@melansjf yeah I think so too. I really doubt everyone is gonna go at him for just saying "a kid is a lot of responsibility and you should've told me". He must've said something really shitty in the original text.

And jeez guys, she did something awful for sure, but you're really exaggerating. And learn what simp means, he just decided he loves her enough to accept that she had a child. It's not as if she lied about her personality, that's not gonna change regardless of her job or family situation. I swear, simp is such a great word and you all ruined by using it for everytime a dude even breaths affection towards a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread