Natsu no Kizu - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
People aren't static. Believe it or not, people can realize their mistakes and change for the better.

I'm glad this isn't as heavy handed as some of this guy's other manga. That being said, poor kid and bad dad.

Double-page supporter
i can tell avogado6 is genuinely trying to a quietly impactful short story here but they genuinely do not have command of the skills necessary to do so at this point in their career. Like, they have the subtly of a monster truck, which is fine when most of your work is the twitter oneshot equivalent of a twilight zone episode, but its significantly less effective when what you're trying to write is a poignant relationship study.

actually i just reread, i completely misread the vibe here its actually just another twilight zone episode but the twist is that neglecting children feels bad, my mistake. my brain was completely off the first time i read this

Dex-chan lover
Why dad black and kid blonde ?
also, what you do in a Panchiko ?

Dex-chan lover
err... something like the dad can't forgive his child that caused his wife's dead?

Group Leader
@ZellZ I accidentally scanlated something that was already scanlated. I only realized by the time I posted this. My bad.
https://mangadex.org/title/40713/natsu-no-kizu

Aggregator gang
@Eligma

It may be cuz Tomoya from Clannad went through something similar. The mother is ded cuz of the son/daughter and the father knows deep down that hes a bad dad.

Said and done, I wish Clannad had sprinkled a bit more of Tomoyas disregard of his daughter before rekindling the relationship. A timeskip of 5 years was too long.

Users who are viewing this thread