Natsu no Mamono

Really hope someone picks this up for an english translation. I'm not into omegaverse usually, but I'm super curious to read an omega male x alpha female story...

Uh... can anyone explain to me what the omega, beta, and alpha stuff means? I'm not that knowledgeable in these things.

So is the alpha/beta/omega thing in this based on the outdated idea of dogs forming 'packs' in this way, followed by the incorrect characterizations of humans using these or similar 'roles' in social situations?

Or something different from this, like more from a reference of another series or the like?

I've been waiting for alpha female x omega male for so damn loong. I'm so excited can't wait for the english version to come out 😍

@TheMoro
Ah, OK, thanks.
Didn't look any of that up yet, but I probably will, to try and get a feel for this first... So far I'm not sure this is anywhere even near my usual. Not that this is a necessarily a bad thing.

So would it be correct that this series is (directly or indirectly) referential to that 'omegaverse stuff,' and both (this series and 'omegaverse') make use of the idea of an alpha/beta social hierarchy in humans and their relationships?

@Otakuman706
Sort of. It is based loosely on the old debunked wolf hierarchy. Betas aren't generally as important as the alphas and omegas. Omegas being kind of so submissive that they're almost outside of the system.

It is based loosely on the old debunked wolf hierarchy
About two studies (but metric shit ton of derivative sewage from the likes of scishow thetas and adam fucking everything up) is now debunked? In "wolf" hierarchies, not merely domesticated canine ones nonetheless?

Wow.

I read the first raw dont get something is girl have dick and boy not have one?

@nonameanonymous82435
Uh...
Wait what? I ask without any offense at all meant. Also not arguing for or against what you said, just unsure 😂

Wouldn't surprise me if it's obvious (like a simple missing punctuation) and I'm just reading it strangely or something, idk. 🤷‍♂️
And after typing a bit I now realize that this is probably far more thought and discussion than likely 'necessary' for this 🤣

Anyway, I mean the following specifically:
About two studies (but metric shit ton of derivative sewage from the likes of scishow thetas and adam fucking everything up) is now debunked? In "wolf" hierarchies, not merely domesticated canine ones nonetheless?

Wow.

I kinda 'streamlined it' - the portion in the parentheses was 'properly removed' --the aside about 'scishow thetas and adam fucking everything up' it would leave the sentence to be:
'About two studies is now debunked? In "wolf" hierarchies, not merely domesticated canine ones nonetheless?'

I also tried thinking along the lines of... maybe variations with autocorrect (or the like) that accidentally slipped by or whatever.

I also tried to look at it kinda compared to some others who I semi-regularly talk who have English as a 2nd or 3rd (pretty rarely 4 or higher for those I know) language to see if I noticed any patterns or clues similar to those not using their native tongue.

OMG ima follow this in case it gets an eng trans! If any groups wanna trans it I'll donate to their whatever fund site!!

Users who are viewing this thread