Natsu no Yoru - Oneshot

Am I the only one that genuinely confused wtf is this? what's happening? why she looks scared of him? why she show her boobs?

Based from my theory, it seems like the girl is thirsty so he went to the fridge to grab some water but it's not enough.

Dex-chan lover
This one shot is like a shitty life pro trick to get a girl to show you her breasts
Just gotta cut yourself a bit tho.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually a somewhat realistic depiction of actual real-life non-predatory incestuous behavior. It usually doesn't get to the fucking, but this much is pretty normal among friends and cousins.

In my conclusion.. Aya-chan is a boy who also go on surgery wherein she undergo breast implants.

Double-page supporter
it's either that they had an ambiguous relationship when they were kids and he tried to rekindle it (she liked it too it seems), or some blackmagik fuckery with the boy giving her a heart (if that was the case, the parents n relatives would've had more expressions in their faces) or breast implantation (that too would've been too controversial to jus be like, 'hey my cousin I don't remember has got no tiddies while I do now, so let's go the wincest route' the people are going on about below me. Either way, I am not gonna go too deep into it since there should've been more context to have a deeper meaning...

Users who are viewing this thread