Natsume to Natsume - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.2

Aggregator gang
Nice, I think we are now up to the end of the web comic. I wonder what's next.

If this was another series, Iroha would be the love interest but I'm glad it's Natsume.
I'm happy the misunderstanding didn't drag for too long. Good communication is key!

Aggregator gang
What a nice chapter. Our scary-boi deserved a win, he's been trying so hard...

lol, it seems that I'm not the only one that thought about those eyes... yandere incoming?

Look I love this but like, was the lesson here really just “maybe I shouldn’t judge a person by their looks”? That’s such an obvious one like bruhhh

Im not thinking yandere eyes. But i do think they are they eyes about to judge someone who may or may not be about to hurt their friend who is trying his best.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm just gonna assume that was the last classmate still scared of his face. Everyone else acts like he's wearing the brightest smile.

@Lan I mean literally everyone else in the class is friends with him and understand he's a nice person. I have to agree with @RawrDotRar I really don't understand the point of this chapter. It's just randomly reiterating a theme that came across since the first chapter. And the way it was done just makes the new girl come off as initially dumb. I mean literally no one else in the class is scared of him (and you're not being bullied); he's clearly not a bad person. This whole thing kinda played out like that one Simpsons meme. Is he a good person with a scary face? No it must be everyone else that's wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
This guy is building a Harem not knowing.

btw the birds need to get a serialization.

PURE WHOLESOMENESS AND NO DUMB MISUNDERSTANDINGS

10 out of fucking 10 slice of life

Users who are viewing this thread