Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato
Well, it's not like he read millions of Isekai mangas as we did, so I would think it cheap if he instantaneously were thinking "ouh, that's not my Timeline/world...!".
And it's not at Subarus lvl of stupidity of realizing his true situation after fckn his 3rd death or so.
It's all good so far. It's good that he lets them know that something is wrong.

Dex-chan lover
OMG THE WORLD CHANGED, DEMONS ARE OUT AND PEOPLE DONT REMEMBER ME ITS ALMOST LIKE I AM IN A PARALLEL WORLD! BUT I TOO FUCKING RETARDED OF AN MC TO FIGURE IT OUT

Fed-Kun's army
Steins;Gate?
Okay, Kai got Reading Steiner.

..... and I NEED MORE OF THIS....!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Is this a divergent timeline where the other races weren't sealed? Or is this just a reality where they made it out of the seal and the MC was never born? How the hell does magic work and where do your weapons gain energy from?

So are all the other races enemies of the mankind? Elfs too? No how can the hottie elf waifus be enemies?!

Group Leader
It's either a different timeline or he got thrown to the future of a different timeline where the 4 races break their tomb, and he never existed from the beginning. Wait, what?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this is his original timeline, and he fell into a tomb as a kid and was transported to "his" timeline but doesn't remember

Users who are viewing this thread