Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Jeanne noo... What a shitty timeline, there was some waifu potential but now...
E: Ok we alright

Dex-chan lover
Going into the graveyard made him an exception to the time diversion done by another race. I think that is the case.

Dex-chan lover
So ... he's the hero? he goes back in time? I don't know the raws or how far ahead is this manga but this conclusion is like 1+1 math

SOOOOOOOOO LET ME TAKE A WILD FUCKING GUESS!!!
THE FACT THAT KAI AND SID ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO WAS FORGOTEN
THEN IS IT SAFE TO SAY THAT KAI IS SID THE PROPHET!?

@Lonewolf22 i though so too. but then the timeline didn't matchup. maybe it has something to do when kai went into the graveyard in his childhood

the only thing i hate about this chapter is the fact that the mc already acknowledged that everyone forgot only him and yet he still creates useless tension with Jeane and asks her if she remembers. like bruh did you forget what you just said last chapter? im kinda getting stupid mc vibes from you

Wait WTF.
So he and sid got forgotten. And jeanne is a man now.
And the graveyard still exit's and there's this hot chick.
I'm feeling that the chick on the last panel is jeanne.

So im guessing the wordl being rewriten meant sid wasnt born or something, and maybe kai doesnt exists cuz of being the decendant of sid. Either Jeanne is a man or just crossdressing for reasons.

Aggregator gang
How is his conclusion that they're in another city and not simply dead?
In the first place: How are all of his friends alive and coincidentally somehow still in the same vicinity as before in a world that has been destroyed 30 years ago?
You don't start a story with this many plot holes, that's just bad writing.

picking this back up after like two years of ignoring it
alright so it looks like kai would be sid, but that's too obvious so i assume sid's gonna end up being that random girl in chains who is presumably in the graveyard.
hopefully he gets with jeanne

Users who are viewing this thread