Necromance - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Undead’s Predecessor

Supporter
if there are dancing zombies, MJ will never be far behind *Muffled Thriller in the background*

Dex-chan lover
It might be too late of me to realise but Shibuki is a carbon copy of Haruki from Danchigai. Also I like Zombie bro. Please let him survive those crabborgs.

Everything about this manga is fun and light, but the female MC just rubs me the wrong way and is kind of sucking the enjoyment out of this for me

Double-page supporter
Esta muy Negrita esa zombie :x

Well, excluding that funny way to use the spanish word "Negrita" as a name... what is it? My heart... Is itching with this chapter... So weird.

Dex-chan lover
@togosu i think part of it is her needing to grow up and away from the church. That is probably part of the story i'm sure

Fed-Kun's army
Lmfao I didn’t realize I needed a zombie bro and zombie MJ so badly

Dex-chan lover
You've been hit by.

You've bit stuck by.

A smooth HOLY MAGIC LASER BEAM.

Hee hee!

Dex-chan lover
Have we learned nothing from bayonetta angles are evils beings hell being on genocide and witches are bad ass sexy ladies with guns strapped to their feet that dream of being pole dancers.

Dex-chan lover
better Iove story than western teenage mary sue adventure Iove story

Dex-chan lover
@togosu Yea well, she's still growing so give her time. At this point she gives off the feeling of a self righteous naive brat who thinks she's on the good side and refuses to acknowledge anything else that says otherwise...but she's not, she seems to be slowly becoming like the MC who only sees the good in people and does not judge them based on prejudice.

I'm not saying she IS like that, I'm just saying that she gives off that unsettling feeling which I've seen in multiple mangas and novels before.

Users who are viewing this thread