Necromance - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Clash and Conclusion

Eh, if the memes incentivize them to continue the series I don't have much of a problem with it.

I don't know Japanese either, but isn't puns and wordplay a popular thing to do in the native language also? So I mean, could they be using them to replace linguistic play on words that wouldn't translate well into English?

Fed-Kun's army
A bit jarring that you guys uploaded a chapter that I assume to be the version that's supposed to not be the official release.

@musicfreak12
Perhaps it's not healing magic but some other type of magic. After all, it was Rico who did it not Safi.

"im about to end this man's whole career"
"yeet"
kek, i dont see any issues here.

Dex-chan lover
@Sharpedgs
Tl;dr I don't like it, but thank you anyway and I'd like to read more of the story.

I agree that if it's a deal breaker, or even if they just have a strong urge to write these things in, they should. This is a scanlations are fan translations, first and foremost.
It's not good, and if it was done to legitimately approximate the raws, then it's awkward writing (which wouldn't be their fault).

I personally don't mind the memes, but maybe here's a solution to satisfy both sides :
perhaps just put them in the credits page or smth like nozaki's translation. that is if you guys want to make a credits page at all lol

Again, just a possible solution

Users who are viewing this thread