Necromance - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Clash and Conclusion

ah yes this is the reason i go to a translation site.

to read outdated memes😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
Lol at the retards trying desperately to whiteknight these shitty meme translations

Supporter
The bastards running localization corporations such as Funi, Viz, NISA, Sega, etc. don't have any respect for the original works they throw at the west after dumping their politics into them, so I'd appreciate more serious and accurate translations from scanlation groups. If you want to provide jokes or memes, put them into bonus pages.

Dex-chan lover
It was just 1 meme, don't get so upset about it. They took their time translating for us to read so at least appreciate it a little bit, don't criticize too much. Have you guys read the British accent translation of (group name that I forgot, sorry 🙏), it annoying but at least I can understand it because it's English, not Japanese that I haven't learned.

Dex-chan lover
Hilarious.
But they should have put a warning like "memes inbound" or something for all the butthurt cucks

Double-page supporter
I'm sure a lot happened this chapter, but all I can think of is that she said "yeet".

so much easier to put this stuff through google translate and copy paste the end product, i applaud you for adding memes so outdated it made me cringe and die from laughter. If only i had the massive pair of balls to Tl like that.

major cringe. little kids love this shit and saying things like "get dabbed on", but for normal adults, get it through your head - you're not funny.

Users who are viewing this thread