Necromance - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Progress for All

Dex-chan lover
Can two girls not just be platonic friends without it being yuri? She's already got another guy waiting for her...

@guffynator

Also, Safi is going to be a cuckquean if she can't keep it together. I don't even know if those two can touch...

Dex-chan lover
@guffynator
It would be a threesome at best. She already has a thing going for the other male party member from back around chapter 1 or 2.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
While I do agree with you, this is a shounen manga, meaning it is almost guaranteed to be at least semi-yuri (no kissing or sex, but maybe a hug here and there or some lewd hand holding) if only for the fan-service. Basically they will have what is equivalent to an ideal, dense, harem manga protagonist's level of intimacy with each other where both are considered to have the role of "that one friend who wants the MC's main focus' virginity instead of the MC's, but is willing to still join the harem so they can be closer to their own target".

Fed-Kun's army
Trivia, "Soffione" means "Dandelion" in Italian (literally, it's something like "blowy", because children like to blow on these flowers).

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, because nothing bad could come of asking a church about its dark history, a secret cursed sword, and a treasonous saint.

Dex-chan lover
When you can't hold a holy sword, you go for a cursed sword.

As for the succubi and the sorceress... they would be great friends.

0ri

Dex-chan lover
Sword name sounds like purple flower to me. Very Intimidating

Dex-chan lover
1. I think the church will not be happy with them wanting to get the sword/learn more about it
2. Why do I feal like we will see a sword + grand saint spirit

Contributor
Cursed sword for a cursed hero.

Haremmlaw dictates that the sword is also a waifu

Double-page supporter
@xyzzy

Katana makes perfect sense.

Holy Sword is a traditional European sword while the cursed blade is a Japanese Katana. It's got a neat contrast and is cool.

Users who are viewing this thread