Nee, Mou Isso Tsukiacchau? Osananajimi no Bishoujo ni Tanomarete, Camo Kareshi Hajimemashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Next Step

Dex-chan lover
She probably wants to either go on a date right now as a "test run" (but rly for her) or take pics.

Dex-chan lover
You know MC, you could just not emphasize the "fake" part and be a couple for real.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is too good, but being a monthy thing kills it
I feel it, a lot of my favorites are monthlies.

Since this is an adaption I'd normally suggest checking out the LN but it seems the person translating it dropped it after 7 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The pattern on that dress looks like an underwear pattern.

Yeah, uh, imagine a guy peeking on a girl who doesn't want it. And not treating him as being a pervert.

Yep, if you didn't tell her off, she'd definitely take it way too far. Unless you actually want that, of course.

Dex-chan lover
I feel it, a lot of my favorites are monthlies.

Since this is an adaption I'd normally suggest checking out the LN but it seems the person translating it dropped it after 7 chapters.
Good thing it is licensed where I live
Too bad I'm currently broke

Dex-chan lover
let me guess, she want to play arcade game?
That's what I was thinking. I hope it doesn't foreshadow a rift in their relationship with him becoming really vain. Damn YJK scarred me. Then again it might mean he is more interested in being in their "fake" relationship than playing games. Guess we will see.

Double-page supporter
I bet she wants to buy some couple matching accessories or sth.

Users who are viewing this thread