Nee, Mou Isso Tsukiacchau? Osananajimi no Bishoujo ni Tanomarete, Camo Kareshi Hajimemashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - From Here On Out

Supporter
LpBS_moziagKLgVRWYN30hKnp8sNO0izspX77GhI95w.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Such flirts.

Why do you have to be a party animal to work at a beach house?

She's so hyped for it. It's cute.

I don't see anything stopping his original plan. This just means company while working.

Get ready for beach himbos hitting on Toiro and masaichi to the rescue.
It's almost as if you've seen that plot device before.

Dex-chan lover
At a certain point she's gonna ask if they should move in together. Then they need to get married because everyone would ask why they haven't already if they've been living together for so long. Then oh what do you know they'll need to have kids to keep up appearances.

At a certain point she's gonna ask if they should move in together. Then they need to get married because everyone would ask why they haven't already if they've been living together for so long. Then oh what do you know they'll need to have kids to keep up appearances.
And obviously after that they're gonna have to grow old together because if not people will think the relationship isn't real 😔

Fed-Kun's army
Medusa’s definitely coming along and that concerns me a bit. Romcoms always seem to add unnecessary heartbreak and drama for no reason and I’d hate to see another romcom pull the card. Other than that, great chapter and thank you as always!

Users who are viewing this thread