Need help finding this manga

Hey guys, I need help finding the manga I read, the first chapter went something like this.
The brother decides to leave his home to be an adventurer after being bullied by his 5 sisters.
The sisters are actually tsundere and sort of treat him roughly during training and such.
When he left, I think the sage/wizard sister was trying to stop him from going but failed.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I have read this one. It's probably in my dropped list and I don't have enough details remembered to find it though.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, I need help finding the manga I read, the first chapter went something like this.
The brother decides to leave his home to be an adventurer after being bullied by his 5 sisters.
The sisters are actually tsundere and sort of treat him roughly during training and such.
When he left, I think the sage/wizard sister was trying to stop him from going but failed.

Ah yes, the overprotective brocons. One mo, I remember this one.

Interestingly, I can't seem to find it on MD, even though I know it was on here, but I did find the Novelupdates, so maybe you can still enjoy it, or find it here somehow.

I Was Said to Be Incompetent at Home, but It Seems That I Was Super-Competent Globally

Users who are viewing this thread