Need help identifying this manga

i read this manga several years ago,

the general plot was about a new college student (male) having to date several girls, one after another. IIRC this he was ordered to do this by his aunt who is a lecturer in the college. the aunt seems to compare the MC with a protagonist from an ancinet novel(?) who screw many girls, one after another, so she thinks it is the MC's fate to do the same.

1 detail i remembered is that the MC is portrayed to have feminime features. on the first chapter MC's friend easily finds MC in the college entrance ceremony because he heard a group of people wondering whether someone is a guy or a girl and the friend is sure that they must have been referring to the MC.

also in the later chapter, one of MC's supposed "capture target" girl was actually his highschool/middleschool bully. MC was bullied because the girl had a crush on a guy, but the guy said he already someone he liked which was the MC. fast forward to the present college time, the bully is actually dating a lecturer, then the MC decided to assert dominance by crossdressing and flirt with the said lecturer, which somehow leads to the MC being able to 'capture' his former bully.

if anyone can identify this manga, your help is very appriciated

i read this manga several years ago,

the general plot was about a new college student (male) having to date several girls, one after another. IIRC this he was ordered to do this by his aunt who is a lecturer in the college. the aunt seems to compare the MC with a protagonist from an ancinet novel(?) who screw many girls, one after another, so she thinks it is the MC's fate to do the same.

1 detail i remembered is that the MC is portrayed to have feminime features. on the first chapter MC's friend easily finds MC in the college entrance ceremony because he heard a group of people wondering whether someone is a guy or a girl and the friend is sure that they must have been referring to the MC.

also in the later chapter, one of MC's supposed "capture target" girl was actually his highschool/middleschool bully. MC was bullied because the girl had a crush on a guy, but the guy said he already someone he liked which was the MC. fast forward to the present college time, the bully is actually dating a lecturer, then the MC decided to assert dominance by crossdressing and flirt with the said lecturer, which somehow leads to the MC being able to 'capture' his former bully.

if anyone can identify this manga, your help is very appriciated
https://mangadex.org/title/84b933cb-a99a-4737-98bb-b38295087700/minamoto-kun-monogatari

Users who are viewing this thread