Needy Girl OverDose Run With My Sick - Ch. 3 - Ch 3

Dex-chan lover
jontron-i-dont-like-where-this-is-going.gif

Supporter
Why there's 5 """"""""""""""""""""""""TLs""""""""""""""""""""""""""" competing for this series and constantly sniping
There's tons of great or decent mangas out there, please stop working on something that's already been worked on

MANGA IS READ FROM RIGHT TO LEFT why in the god damn f..... did you alternate between right to left adn left to right so god damn much

Dex-chan lover
having the text go from left to right in balloons that were designed to be read from right to left was confusing

but thanks for the translation, i like this series so far

Group Leader
Sorry about the word order, that part is fixed as is some of the dialogue. I'll be tweaking other bits of the translation soon enough.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why there's 5 """"""""""""""""""""""""TLs""""""""""""""""""""""""""" competing for this series and constantly sniping
There's tons of great or decent mangas out there, please stop working on something that's already been worked on
Because it Needy Girl Overdose and they know people are patiently waiting

I don't get what's wrong with the credit card ?
It might have something to do with how the game handled P-Chan. Hints of that are placed here in this chapter, when they show the credit card falling after Noa opened the door and not with all her stuff spilled out the bag.

Users who are viewing this thread