Neeko wa Tsurai yo - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The NEET Works Part-Time

As a NEET I'm actually glad the mother tried this. Is it okay to normally do something like this? No, but this isn't a normal situation. She's tried helping her in a lot of ways but sometimes you need to be pushed into doing things if you can't push yourself into doing them. It's a very complicated issue and there's no right way of going about it. The mother handled it in the best way possible and I'm thankful for that.

Mom is lucky this is a story since everything will go in the MC's favor but try this in real life and ooooooh shiiiiit she probably would have had to go to the hospital or something horrible over how bad the anxiety and stomach pains would have gotten.

@Fox_Sama
True.
But you know in Asia something like this is pretty common, because they only see the outcome.
If it's good then it good.

Supporter
That was honestly probably the best type of job for her. No interaction with customers, almost no interaction with coworkers. The work is mostly physical and it's continuous so she doesn't have time to sit down and panic. The pressure exists but whether you do it quickly or slowly, doesn't exactly make a noticeable difference to her (so the pressure of failure is removed).

Dex-chan lover
Ngl this chapter is somewhat realistic. What her mom did was pretty shitty, she was obviously gambling with her trauma but the outcome was still realistic.
I know that because I was thrown into a similar situation but it turned out fine.
Also that nightmare part haha, I didn't know it was universal(?)

Double-page supporter
I don't see why people are saying the mom did wrong in this that was a perfect situation for her.

Tbh if the mom was gonna pull something like that i really don't think it should've been on something as hectic as a sales day.

Users who are viewing this thread