Neeko wa Tsurai yo - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - The NEET Starts Job Hunting

Dex-chan lover
Glad I paid attention to the note at the beginning that there is another chapter. Before reading this I thought the last chapter was the volume extra but guess not. The employer being very lax will definitely be understanding to Niito's situation should she disclose it. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
last chapter is 39 (Volume 6 ToC, it have a 3 pages extra), somewhere down the line they got misnumbered in mangadex and are off by 1, if you guys notice in the first page this is actually chapter 38, but well that doesn't change that 39 was the final chapter in both magazine and volume

this was most likely a magazine vs volume thing, because checking out volumes and comparing with the chapters in mangadex no number match after chapter 7, noticed that chapter 16 in md is actually an extra too (extra 1 from volume 3), other ones are md chapter 12 is chapter 8 in the volume 2, md chapter 13 is chapter 11 in the volume 2, 14 and 15 are the same as the volume 2 and 3, but after that numbers just got fucked, given that there was already a mess with 8-13 between magazine and volume

more info here with images

tldr, the offset problem here start with "chapter 16" because is actually an extra chapter, so 17 to 39 are all off by one and should be move down by 1, who knows if mods/admins actually gonna bother if a report is made though

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
there is 1 more chapter someone tell mangaupdates lol
thanks for translating, though just like tseng said, numbering here just got so whack because the magazine and volume different numbering and some chapters position change, probably someone one day gotta go and fix this mess, but because the mess of people using magazine chapters and then volume chapters that gonna be kinda difficult i guess lol

Aggregator gang
This is so relatable. I'm practically having flashbacks to my first time looking for a job. It was almost exactly like this in a lot of ways.
What do interviewees actually tell their potential employers when asked the same question? Been out of college for 3 years but I am not employed yet.

Dex-chan lover
Finding a job when you’re a fresh graduate sucks, and the longer it takes the worse it gets. Can’t imagine how bad it would be doing that in Japan :aquadrink:
Good on you Niito for trying your best.

Contributor
last chapter is 39 (Volume 6 ToC, it have a 3 pages extra), somewhere down the line they got misnumbered in mangadex and are off by 1, if you guys notice in the first page this is actually chapter 38, but well that doesn't change that 39 was the final chapter in both magazine and volume

this was most likely a magazine vs volume thing, because checking out volumes and comparing with the chapters in mangadex no number match after chapter 7, noticed that chapter 16 in md is actually an extra too (extra 1 from volume 3), other ones are md chapter 12 is chapter 8 in the volume 2, md chapter 13 is chapter 11 in the volume 2, 14 and 15 are the same as the volume 2 and 3, but after that numbers just got fucked, given that there was already a mess with 8-13 between magazine and volume
Someone needs to fix the MangaDex numbering. I don't have the ability.

Dex-chan lover
Someone needs to fix the MangaDex numbering. I don't have the ability.
Yeah, Volume 2 chapter numbers aside, they can just make MD chapter 16 into an extra like it should be, then move all the rest of chapter from 17 down by 1 and they will fit to the volume numbers, probably once it end i'll make a big report to see if they can bother and fix this

Users who are viewing this thread