Neeko wa Tsurai yo - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - It's Tough Being Neeko

I like the ending. It shown that she became a stronger person compared to the beginning of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
If you have a resume gap, make a bullshit believable story. You can never afford to let them know you did absolutely nothing productive in their eyes.

Anyways, Neeko got this. She's smart, confident, and loved. Plus shes pretty cute (pretty privilege). I think this manga captures it well, that even with a great environment, people can still be NEETs. But it doesn't mean they're any less of a person. Theres always time to grow.

I've resonated with her in some ways. When you barely need to work hard to actually finish school, it does create a sense of complacency, so I wasn't surprised she was depressed when she was hit with that stress interview (Stress interviews are absolute bullshit) or with her first taste of actual adversity. And these self doubts and negative thoughts start to pile up and it cripples you. The overwhelming shame you feel, to the point that we dont want ourselves to be seen, is an insanely powerful thing that can hold us back.

But not all plants grow at the same pace. We all got this, no need to compare ourselves to others, the only person we need to focus on is ourselves, because we are both the marble and the sculptor.

*p.s. - wheres my cute neet gf????!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread