Neeko wa Tsurai yo - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Neeko's story feels so real to me; I can easily place myself in her shoes despite being male.

Dex-chan lover
More importantly that weight gain/loss ¿Did Neeko hair turned white out of pure stress or she dyed it for work purposes?

Dex-chan lover
Neeko is competent. We already knew that, but it's just a matter of showing her that. And it's going to take more than just verbal positive reinforcement to get it through to her.

But something definitely fucked her up badly during that interview. It will be brought up in due time, but I am curious to know why.

Dex-chan lover
Neko reminds me of myself so much. I get the stuff done but I'm just so extremely anxious with strangers and people, I just can't get myself out of my appartment for a long time. 😰

Double-page supporter
social anxiety after a failed job interview that you made sure as easy peasy as heck will be a huge pace stopper after you finished college...

Dex-chan lover
hahah fk.

reminds me of my younger days, talk to stranger to invite them to church
talk to strangers at nearby hangout place to play chess or read manga together

now i don't even want to talk to coworker unless it is regarding work.

pain is a real deal to change people.

Jeez, reminds me of how I used to stay out all the time and get yelled at for coming home late too often, and now I'm so anxious to leave the house I only do so when absolutely necessary, like for food and essentials.

tbh I relate more to Uri, staying employed somehow or another but only borderline coping with duties.
literally same to the staying up all night stressed about a manuscript

Users who are viewing this thread