NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
@MaTu94 Wait what? Rabbit is synonym of pussy? I'm a mexican who has some friends from other countries, and I've never heard of someone using conejo/coneja/conejita (rabbit) to refer to a vagina, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@cullinaire

I disagree, that stereotype is for the more sleazy people like for example criminals or prostitutes. 👺
Neither of those fit our main character(s)👺

Even the author it recognizing is for MC to get another girl after he just got TWO MORE!!!!

Green eyes aside I am just wondering how is he planning to carry out his nightly endeavours with each girl, will they make a weakly rotation or it will be a orgy filled life?

@Faryshta damn, he looks really good there

I couldn't careless until he's going out with Sati, but with Tilica joined too now I'm jealous 👿

Dex-chan lover
@Nightwave In the latest raw there are changes in Masaru design already https://imgmirror.club/images/20200606/c3039e3d2de3872894a923571bbc07af113.jpg his jaw and eyes are getting less rounded, a common technique to make a character look more mature.

The same happened in the novels, once the girls start living with him he decides to grow up.

And huge spoilers. If you felt jealous about Tilika then don't open this link https://workingneet.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/hellowork_vol5_1479.jpg its from volume 6

Double-page supporter
It feels like MC just reached max affinity, unlocked the sex scene, final part of the background story and a minor sidequest.
Time to put her on the shelf and move on to the next objective?

Also

MC in chapter 2:

oKjrKcK.png

MC in chapter 25:

8k7L7TB.png

The author needs to decide his gimmick, either the lustful MC that just goes for quantity over quality with little regard for the women or the "humble" MC that doesn't really want a harem, but just happens to love multiple women.

Dex-chan lover
@Degernase It probably was like a childish dream in the beginning ... then it actually happened and his consciousness kicked in with "... wait is this happening? Is this really alright?".

@Degernase I agree with though what @theShear said is also pretty true. I think the big problem was the pacing. He should've proclaimed something dumb like "I want to have a harem!" whilst messing around with the guild over drinks for comedic effect. Then he should've later consulted the vice guild-master about polygamy in this world once he realised he genuinly loves two+ girls.

Double-page supporter
Did this thot just compare herself to a rabbit....... I love her

Users who are viewing this thread