NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
@LygarX he doesn't know if the world can be saved and even if it can he doesn't know if he can save it.

Another question would be how it would be destroyed. If the demon king was reborn then the safest option would be making a deal with the demon king to save his family and friends. I would do that.

Double-page supporter
@Faryshta i mean the author should make him forget. it would raise the stakes. he probably will. contraceptives dont work 100 percent of the time

Dex-chan lover
@LygarX I understand what you are saying now. You want Masaru to have kids right? Well super spoiler from the untranslated raws
half of his wives are off contraception and they expect to get pregnant soon.

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80
The WN/LN does a better job of explaining but there are reasons Piggy was able to get away with it. First and foremost is the relationship between the truth palace and the nobles. There have been many instances in the past where zealous truth officials have gone on crusades and tore down nobles and royals for even minor crimes. This led to many nobles and even royalty rejecting the truth palace's authority. Assassins and even open conflict occured leading to their decline. In the end, a compromise between the kingdoms and the truth palace placed restrictions on how they operated rather then just disbanding the organization.

Dex-chan lover
I know harems often stack on the new girls like clockwork but 3 in one chapter is a bit excessive.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty rare for a harem MC to actually remove the slave crest/tattoo thing from their girl, despite them always saying they don't see her as slave. So that gains bonus points from me.

Dex-chan lover
Nice pillow talk.

"Aww, honey, that was so great! Now while we bask in the after-glow, let me tell you about how my father was betrayed and MURDERED!!!"

Group Leader
WTF, this nigga is getting all the bitches and he's not even trying.

Some light hearted pillow talk I see, in no way foreshadowing the relevance of Tilica in the future of this arc and giving relevance/linking to the personal issue that'll surely end adding her to the harem. Btw wtf was that about the light? Is this a Mike Myers movie?
(Edit) Oh, we're adding both in the same arc? Also rabbit is synonym with pussy in Spanish, quite the analogy she made

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one who find it weird that everyone wears this medival garb and then the one chick wears prep-school fuku with a cape over it?

@art17 that how it be for legit badasses.

@Fluffyfish a lot of cultures (and people) dont have a method of manumission. To them, once youre a slave, you're always a slave. Combine that with magic and it stops being possible to take the crest off. The best you can do is to transfer ownership to a disinterested party who lets the slave do what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread