NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Ch. 28

"Lightning Road" sounds like an entire road that is electrified, I'm guessing it's suppose to be Lightning Rod

Dex-chan lover
Good, get the hotspring and tentacle fetish chapters out of the way at the same time.

Contributor
mvinayxw31x21.png

Contributor
@Knighto Probably handholding without sex happening.

@UnTaMeDGerble Technically Lightning Road can be used, as the electric will travel a path into the target's body.

@Koshin You're right, the system is clearly a Super Famicom, and you can see Chrono, Frog, and I think Lucca on the screen.

Dex-chan lover
So this chapter was just filler? I don't mind swinsuits but the tentacle monster trope is so eye-rolling nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
As everyone notice already this chapter and the following arc were not written by the novel author but by the mangaka artist. It's very cliche and generic.

I think there could be two possible reasons for this. First to reward the mangaka for the good sales of the manga and the second to test how the fandom would react to this cliches specially if they are demanded for an anime adaptation

Masaru : Why the hell a squid from the ocean appear on the freshwater lake?

Author : I wonder why? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also that victory pose is hilarious 😆

Well, they got to test out a number of fanservice cliches in one chapter.
Swimsuit chapter
-> onsen
..-> girls' chat
-> tentacle monster and rescue
And some domestic embarrassing situations, like the ojou-sama who can't cook.

Thanks for the fluff!

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta : I guess that's why this mangaka ended up working on the adaptation of a LN and not on his own original manga.

Users who are viewing this thread