NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
XUy69p0.png

93orG14.png

z6H2cB8.png

Dex-chan lover
I don't even remember who this b***h is.
I don't remember like 90% of the plot at this point. I vaguely remember his skillset, I remember it's harem, and that's basically it. The rest is so painfully generic that the only thing that distinguishes it in my memory is the slightly off art style.

Why do authors like to kill their stories when they could instead just let them die? It takes far less effort. :facepalm:

Being generous? Endings are hard, so sometimes authors of ongoing series stretch things out inadvertently while trying wrap things up.

Realistically? The story was always kinda crap but now it's losing it's novelty.

Dex-chan lover
"I couldn't think of an reasonable way to have the MC lose so I just shoved him right back out in the very next match to get stomped on with no rest" - Author
IIRC Masaru, Sati, and the girl who beat him up will get taken by Armando to join his master's sword school so this arc needed to showcase Sati and Francesca(the girl who beat him) skills which was why Masaru had to "lose" but the author could have made it make sense

Dex-chan lover
Being generous? Endings are hard, so sometimes authors of ongoing series stretch things out inadvertently while trying wrap things up.

Realistically? The story was always kinda crap but now it's losing it's novelty.
That's what I mean, it's easier to leave it be and let the readers forget about it. It would be far less disappointing that way.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah unless this is the YuYu Hakusho's Dark Tournament and something shady is going on, either the author failed entirely to convey the fact that time passed between matches or they literally just threw a guy who was barely standing after his last match up against a fresh-faced opponent that was literally kicking him on the ground in a single page.

Users who are viewing this thread