NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
honestly i thought this would be a prolonged arc where she becomes a target for Sati to conquer.
but no, Sati was her target instead.
Nice victory Sati.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I kinda digged the series, but the last few chapters feel so dragged and forced, like the MC lost off screen to some random ass chick and then we get exposition on Sati which feels out of nowhere as well honestly, I though at least Sati would get a "power up" or smth but all it came down to is the showcase of Sati being "strong"... At the expense of Masaru...you know... The mc...
A load of bs the author pulled out of his ass. And now some holy place for warriors? Why now? Did Vogt need them to win a tournament to send them there? But Masaru didn't even reach the finals kekw so what gives.
This is stupid 😤

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that bitch, just jumped into the ring after his match catching mc unaware than acting like she's hot shit. Sati should have pummeled her ass.

Dex-chan lover
What's that inner monologue about geniuses and talents and it being cruelly unequal? It just seems like excuses or some bullshit.

Stacking advantages and delivering a decisive blow, sure, those are important in duels, but pushing the opponent back? That's just one tactic.

Well, cats do have incredible reaction speed. It's about five to ten times faster than a human's.

What is it with all these breaking weapons? It feels like cheap drama. You can't pull the same shit this many times.

Fed-Kun's army
So... this author is an idiot... sati can't beat mc yet somehow a girl that lost to sati easily destroyed him?? Either author has Alzheimer's or he just couldn't give 2 shits about story consistency

Dex-chan lover
i'm sorry but everytime i read about a character having "extraordinary reaction speed" i always have Kongo Agon from Eyeshield 21 pop in my mind :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
itd be cool if authors would stop writing girls as if they were boys like this

Users who are viewing this thread