NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Tsundere are just the best .... sometimes then you get tired of them lol

look at the raw thought she might said something about transported too... and nope I was wrong... lol but that school uniform... idk

Dex-chan lover
Girl: "I refuse to except that your a proud mage like me!"
MC : A. "I never said I was proud, or a mage!" B. "Oh, your a tsundere, that's nice and all but I'm not interested." C. "!!! How'd you figure out my secret identity!??!?" or D. "You just activated your love flag!"

Fed-Kun's army
"Kreuk" is likely the wrong name to use for that guy. "Quick" fits better since the other guy is named Silver.
So "Quick" and "Silver"

??? Has he ever mentioned being a mage? Appearance wise he looks like a warrior...unless there's this aura/invisible thing that only properly trained mages can see.

Group Leader
@CrimsonDev Indeed, Masaru never said he was a mage. But the moment Masaru said "I'm the rabbit hunter" there was a close up on her face and she didn't look happy tho, maybe she knows something about him, word gets around quickly in that town after all. There's also Masaru's menu / storage skill, if nobody has that kind of skill in that world then it may look like magic in their eyes.

She callin him mage bcuz of the storage
Normally storege somthing space magician can use so she assumin he is a magican

Users who are viewing this thread