NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I can understand his reaction... Being a NEET that though he would be unloved always. Now has two ladys after him.

Dex-chan lover
wow a girl who make the first moove on a isekai manga? wow

(wanted to just say manga but i didnt read much)

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 I prefer to say popular guy pressure. If you stack more than 2 usually you won't have personal time anymore. As one will ask your attention.😚

Good stuff, none of that stupid 'misunderstanding'. How the author going to handle it going forward still paramount though.

Dex-chan lover
Who in the world would expose the feeling of one another like that, right in the open??? /s

Dex-chan lover
Two girls confessing at the same time, huh? For a pushover character that is hell. He could just pick one, but he will break the other girls heart. As he is a goody two-shoes he won't be able to do it. Which in itself will come around to bite him, as two other girl also have the hot for him.

Really, he should just pick one. Well, the priestess stays and the princess goes away and he liked the priestess from the beginning, but I'd say he should follow the princess to the frontier. The priestess, I know he liked her most, but she just confessed, as an other girl did it. Looks like she is the type of girl, who likes to keep her option open. He grew immensely (talented, strong character. Big +) and hung around her all the time. If she didn't react to that, then maybe because she just wasn't into the guy itself. And now, when another girl sways him, she suddenly is interested? Yet yesterday it was all stabbing. Literally. Go with the princess.

Users who are viewing this thread