NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I just have to say, if it's that easy to override a slave crest, then slaves would be revolting left and right!

Dex-chan lover
@varler In our world there are no slave crests and yet slavery exist, slave revolts are also possible but they usually end up the same way they end up here

Wow. Kinda dissapointed at how the manga changed so much from the LN. Especially since this is the event that causes Masaru to develop the most. Anybody that hasn't read the LN and thought this chapter was bad should read from Volume 2, Chapter 12 to whenever he goes out drinking with the other adventurers (around 18 or 19 maybe). The translation is a bit shoddy, but the sequence of events is a lot better.

Double-page supporter
At least a realistic one, someone dead like goblin slayer. Else it's only monster kill and one sided battle in near every isekai story. (not permanantly possible too)

Fed-Kun's army
If I got anything to say. It's that that was the fuking worst ragtag bunch of 'adventurers' I have ever seen. Absolutely incapable of anything other than bunny subjugation truly.... Didn't even protect the healer slash dps mage they said they need msot

Group Leader
That was a fucking tonal shift and a half.

@Kronix Apparently in the light novel, by this point he'd already been laid.

Power Uploader
rcLo7oG6i.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Another 50/50 situation, too far into it to be a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread