NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Contributor
@Faryshta he can "imagine" magic and his magic with the biggest area of effect is a column of fire only as thick as a harpy with its wings spread? And they didn't took him out, the only other person that was near him the whole time was the cat girl, meaning he wasn't being protected by the others.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka He doesn't have infinite MP. Plus the harpies were flying so a fire column makes sense.

The others were on the front line, masaru and Satie on rear. Again this are newbies or weaklings left behind it makes sense they are inexperienced

Contributor
@Faryshita I'm not asking for something like the fire column with a bigger AOE but something like a bunch of fire arrows that he was using since the beginning, if they were that inexperienced, that guild master should have gone together to coordinate them.

Dex-chan lover
Guildmaster was doing his job by staying in the guild in case of a coordinated attack on another gate or the arrival of boss monsters. That's standard strategy.

Masaru was shooting fire arrows but there were too many enemies an area attack make sense. Thats standard strategy too.

Contributor
I said a bunch of fire arrows, like many at many the same time, an aoe attack that has a minimal aoe and sending unexperienced fighters without anyone with exeprience to tell them what to do isn't standard strategy

Dex-chan lover
Magic in this world is no automatically casted, there is a time lapse so masaru has to aim each individual bullet with it's respective cast time OR use an area attack where the enemies are concentrated.

Group Leader
I like the harpy design, but oh god, getting surrounded and killed by harpies is NOT my fetish.

Contributor
Damn, that's some serious ambience shift right there.
In this chapter his worries shifted from about which fine lady to accept in his heart...
...to keeping his heart from being ripped out by some decidedly un-fine ladies instead.

Worst time to be suddenly popular among females, I agree.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I've seen someone get slashed in the boobs. Evidently it was quite effective 💀

When I saw them harpies I was reminded of mgq... but then I remembered that you can die in mgq

Dex-chan lover
@Blackkid121
At least you don't die a virgin in mgq! 😉

@Goretantath
You gotta be Aur to do that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( https://mangadex.org/title/15438/maou-no-hajimekata-the-comic )

Users who are viewing this thread