NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
MAAAAAN IM PISSED, WHATS THE POINT OF A SLAVE CREST IF ITS THAT EASY TO DISOBEY IT...

Dex-chan lover
How are the 2 of them fighting completely alone? I know it's because the author wanted to create some drama, but still it doesn't make any sense. It really triggers my BS detector.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i found the salve crest being so easy to ignore kind of stupid.....
I gusse you could justify it by the fact the order was too vague so she just stopped running after a while or something.

AMetriod
its cause it's just too many of them.

If i see a female monster in a harem, i make sure i get it drilled in my mind that there is a 50/50 chance that the MC will make them fall in love with them instead of the MC killing them

Dex-chan lover
@AMetroid They showed it- other people couldn't reach them because they were all getting pressured by the sheer numbers. Remember that the top tier adventurer parties had already left town to head towards the pioneer town, as well.

@Goldenzeal They already explained that the crest only allows them so much control, because slaves still have basic rights, a la the slavery of Roman or Old Testament times.

Dex-chan lover
@Amariithynar

No, I get that, you can´t order the slaves to kill themselves etc etc...

But being able to ignore a direct order that doesn't put you in danger or infringes on your human rights in any way is kind of different thou.
If the slaves can just ignore orders if they feel like it, it kind of removes the point of it as an enforcement tool.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenseal No, it's not just "can't order the slaves to kill themselves", that's why I explicitly mentioned Roman-era slavery; Slaves were meant to obey orders, certainly, but any order they took exception to they could and often did ignore; there were even laws proscribing exactly how you were allowed to punish slaves that did so, and how slaves were to be treated in general, as well. Seriously, there's a lot of rule and regulation behind Roman-era slavery; Here's a small taste of what is written. https://facultystaff.richmond.edu/~wstevens/history331texts/slavery.html

Of course, there are bound to have been plenty of Romans who still mistreated their slaves, as evidence in Pompeii shows that one set of farm slaves were left shackled even unto their death, and the remains showed malnutrition and neglect, so it's not like it was smelling of roses all the time, either.

Dex-chan lover
A whole flock of feathered waifus.

Why he gotta fight them?
Also why is one of them literally blocking with the limb she needs to fly? Isn't that kinda stupid?

Are they going to kidnap him and have their way with him? I mean harpies are traditionally one of those convenient "all-female" races, right? How they make more harpies then? Is he going to become a fucktoy for a harpy harem? Be careful what you wish for, boy.

Users who are viewing this thread