NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta

I've read some hot garbage but surprisingly this isn't one of them
Solid 7/10

Characters are very meek and generic. Unmemorable story-line.
Trying to be funny doesn't help.

Dropped after 13 chapters.

This manga is neither good nor bad, it's just average and has stayed average all this time, which is good since I doesn't drop in quality, plus the MC is way more confident than all those isekai beta MCs.

Fed-Kun's army
plus the MC is way more confident than all those isekai beta MCs.
He's had and overcome mental trauma / PTSD. And he don't refuse girl's affection when she offers it, so that's a bit different, though not unique anymore. He wanted and got a harem, so high-five on that one. I do like these things. Don't you?

I've been through 17 chapters and this manga deserves its score i'd say, it is pretty much your generic isekai that doesn't sand out in any way. Generic protagonist with generic behavior and values, generic characters, generic isekai tropes and it is relatively slow/uneventful, for me it was also overall average humor as I am not a huge fan of self-humiliation (it is not that abundant, but because of that it drops from somewhat good to average). The only meaningful plus is that MC isn't scared shitless to actually have sex, so because of that I wouldn't categorize him as complete loser, but other than that he is still pretty beta. No matter what you like of you won't find anything "great" here. It deserves 6 or 7, maybe 8 if you are some kind of die-hard generic isekai fan

Group Leader
I’m no stranger to hentai but oddly enough the sex scenes here weird me out. Imo could’ve done without

@Agni Well in the first chapter the god straight up says that he doesn't care if the world is destroyed because he can just make a new one. He's basically looking for entertainment.

Double-page supporter
"My highly refined tastes prevent me from giving this piece of garbage a rating higher than a 6, why do these authors bother writing these generic isekai stories, when instead they could be writing thought provoking isekais that explore the human condition. I am reserving my 10 rating for an isekai that evokes 'Tess of the d'Urbervilles', please let me me know if such a piece exists, thank you very much"

-the review of a mangadex user who has abruptly decided to hold isekai mangas to higher standard

Fed-Kun's army
As hard as it is for some to comprehend, more people are eating peanuts instead of caviar. And this manga is quite decent peanut.

Characters are very meek and generic. Unmemorable story-line.
Trying to be funny doesn't help.

^ this. Could have gotten a bit higher rating if the MC would not look like a baby faced milk slurping midget.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the MC continues to further disappoint me with every new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread