Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~Akuma no Niidzuma~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Pinnacle of Power

Thanks for chapter !

Wonder what made Helvi spare him ? We've already been shown that mercy is not part of her vocabulary, AND that guy had just decided at the end of the previous chapter to kill her Theo.
Maybe Helvi realized that there is indeed a devil in the mountain (shota demon) and she's trying to bait him out. Helvi will still win anyways since she's the strongest. I think Theo made a contract with the equivalent of Lucifer in terms of hierarchy in the demon world.

Dex-chan lover
didn't expect a new demon tbh
This can be interesting but I hope the pace doesn't change too much

Double-page supporter
Just binged the available chapters after seeing this latest update. Boy this series sure is cute.
Thank you for the update and for letting me know about this manga.

Dex-chan lover
An actual antagonist appears after 3 years of this manga being serialized. I know it is an adaption so I didn't read the source material since I thought it would just be a slow life setting with some minor annoyances. Wonder how much of a threat this devil will be & their relationship to Helvi. Thanks for the translations like always.
Honestly, these kinds of developments kind of piss me off at this point, especially in mangas like this one. I was hoping for that "slow life setting with some minor annoyances" you mentioned. Cranking up the drama like this, introducing threats, and especially introducing opponents that might actually be somewhere in the vicinity of the main protagonist-side powerhouse in terms of strength are all kind of tiring at this point. I just wanna see the warm fluffiness of their developing relationship while they spend time with friends and his wife occasionally beats fuckers into oblivion.

None of this escalating drama bullshit.

@zStella Good afternoon, when will English Chapter 27 of Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~ Manga be released?

It's been 02 months since it's last English Release.

Dex-chan lover
Pff a little bitch who ran away after cutting off his own arm thinks he can have revenge? Delusions should only go so far, any more is insanity. And giving a little bitch power when he couldn't even clip her nail? What's the point in that? That shota brat can't seriously think this defeated loser can do anything, right?

Users who are viewing this thread