Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Clearing the Trash

theyre making this too long imo, its obv whats gonna happen and could be done in less than like 6 pages but idrk

thanks for the chapter I know what happens but its nice to see and not just read it

Fed-Kun's army
Carl might be a scumbag, but at least he is one that realized what he was messing with and actually backed off.

But seriously, are we for real here? Most of Theo's party are scummy guys that literally would resort to kidnapping and murder because they can't stand the idea of a guy they thought was weak getting a hot girl as a wife?

is it proper etiquette to say rest in peace? I mean they wanted to commit murder on a child, rape two women and a few of them ignored the warning made by their team leader, can you really say that even if a brutal death is all that they will get, they don't deserve that entirely. I mean my philosophy is be ready to suffer the same amount of pain you intend to inflict open others so... well then die fast I suppose is the only prayer you can make.

Aggregator gang
I expcted her to just wave her arm and all their heads will roll but i guess a fight scene is better. Though for a second i thought she would go yandere on the receptionists as well. I hope not. I prefer as a good person...Well she's a devil though...

Banned
@omegaxis1

perhaps the author that if she doesn't flex her muscles every now and then, the manga would be same as every other "demon girl marries naive dude" mangas/toons/manhua/etc.... this type of plotline even shows up in some wuxia romance manhua.

@BBtieutu yeah, I also know what will happen next and it won't be pretty.

I wonder if manga will make it longer.

I bet it will.

without spoiling, there are things worse than death.

Helvi is the best.

Dex-chan lover
Aight trash, you done fucked up this time. Should have listened to Carl, too, baldy. Prepare to go into the trash can.

Dex-chan lover
You see if my boss shows up fucking terrified, hysteric and begs me not to fuck with someone then I won't fuck with them.
But some people have no self-preservation

Dex-chan lover
And just in case it didn't occur to you scum yet, you are currently trapped with the angry, very dangerous woman who killed that chimera. R.I.P. would-be assailants.

@Tidel Not only killed, but murdered it so quick and so efferently that there wasn't even a fight. The amount of stupid you are to think that you can close to being a threat to her, makes me think that this will be less of a slaughter and more like pest extermination.

Users who are viewing this thread