Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Clearing the Trash

Thanks for translating. My comment is less spoiler and more inappropriate for young audiences. Viewer discretion advised.

I like how she changed the scene, but wouldn't it be trippy if she did it again? Instead of mayhem and massacre, rapist kidnapper limbs flying every which way, what if she brought them to hell.

She could introduce each one to a sadistic contact down there, Jigokuren style, and let them know how they do things downtown. Maybe the panel fades to black amid screams. On the next page, she snaps her finger and everyone returns to the alley. They all cower in fear in their own feces, while she turns casually, saying, "sweet dreams boys," blowing a kiss as she goes.

In a dark omake, those twits could start a support group after fleeing to the next town. "Hi Carl, I'm Tom."
"Welcome Tom."
"It's been a week, but I still can't get an erection. Every time I see a woman, I remember that fiend who slowly tore off my **** with a sexy smile on her face and beat me with it. Now, the equipment doesn't work."
"Yeah, for me it was a cyclops ramming my *** with my own ****"
"You're lucky, a loli in a guild uniform violated me with a dragonfruit."
"Ewww"
"Ok, everyone, let's remember what the demons said. We can forget if we do good deeds. Anyone tested it? Sam?"
"Yeah, I shared leftovers with a starving dog a few days ago. 'Slept well that night."
"Oh, sounds like you're doing better."
"Yeah, but the next night, I was riding a wooden horse with my junk in my mouth again. I noticed the dream was shorter this time though. I didn't get spanked by a garden gnome wielding a nail bat. I still can't eat meat, though."
"Oh...W-well, y-you all heard Sam, we just have to do enough good deeds and we'll get past it."
"Y-yeah!"
"With that, let's call it a night!"
"..."

Dex-chan lover
Some pages are missing the bottom parts, or is that just me who has poor loading/server right now?

Edit: Still broken half a day later and after a forced reload.

Dex-chan lover
@couscous Then I guess they might end up more like Bonnouji. Which is a goddamn treasure. Thirty five whole chapters of romcom without basically any unnecessary convoluted drama to "spice things up" and keep the ball rolling for as long as physically possible.

shyt , that thirsty yandere face , those blush , and the justice she about to deliver ...

she's not loli , she's not flat , but ... i am turned on ... oh no

@AlbedoSam this is very likely fake, they have this "donate to my ill mum" for years now on every chapter they make, its a money begging scheme, a lot of other translation groups look down on kirei cake for it, this whole thing gets memed a lot on too

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit it's only been a day since they met.

Wow. That is...I mean, like...there are rough and criminal sorts all around, but it's kinda incredible in its own way that enough rapists could find each other and form a whole band. Fingers crossed that they receive no mercy to the end.

this town has a bit of a problem if that many guys could all form together in a party to rape and murder someone, and not even have it noticed by the guards

Dex-chan lover
carl the goat. He chose to be the smart villain. He took the message and immediately backed down for all eternity

Users who are viewing this thread