Negative Hero and Demon King's General - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

THWACK ...BUT IT DIDN'T WORK!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Group Leader
This took twice the amount of effort the last chapter took to make, so you guys are now obligated to enjoy this twice as much! Jokes aside, I will probably be continuing this series. There are two chapters left until we're caught up with the raws, afterwords it'll be anywhere from a week to a month until the next chapter. As always, let me know if you find any mistakes, and happy reading!

Everyone assemble! We must protect! We must protect at all costs!

Emergency 001! Someone give that girl a hug!!!

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile the Demon King is off kukukuku'ing about his upcoming battle with the hero, too bad he is going to feel dispirited when he finds out one his long awaited nemesis has been adopted by one of his generals and is taking care of (spoiling) her in his castle.

@GalladeGuy you are doing the lords work, err... demon lord generals work? Whatever you wanna call it, this chapter made my day, thanks for the translations and I look forward to more!

Supporter
I love this, soo good for my heart.

i can just imagine the daemon general picking Renée up to go to the kingdom to vent.
"I have adopted this child, i will not have you talk to either me or her ever again!"

Dex-chan lover
Hero is fucking great. I matched against a sonic running 1 stock stamina battle on quickplay. 5 seconds after start ran up and blindly down-b, got thwack and killed him instantly
10/10 character thanks mashed potato samurai

Group Leader
@AbuHajaar
Um0tjx8.png

Wow, the way the human kingdoms have treated their hero ... the way they've taught her to behave ...

... the demons need to just take over already.

Users who are viewing this thread