Negative Hero and Demon King's General - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

BCS

Dex-chan lover
It's cool, she is going to touch her with good intentions

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac I think stabbing people counts as "touching with bad intentions", so if they act out of line, then they'll get ouchied too.

Mind magic can be a terrible thing, but not for the reasons you're saying; I doubt very much that a noble who's been cursed and is killing everyone will be able to get away with it, if there's mages around strong enough to put magic arbritrarily on everyone.

Besides, they can just throw money at the problem to find girls that DO want them.

Fed-Kun's army
That foreshadowing of Demon Lord not in his true form...
LOLIBABA DEMON LORD CONFIRMED
C'mon don't tell me that didn't pop out of your mind when THICC demon girl said that most demons hide their true forms

That Face she made it reminds me of that meme ''Mission failed, Willget them next time''

Double-page supporter
Doesnt she have good intentions tho ?

So it really was a girl. Was skeptical, but I guess it turned out like this.

This manga is a few chapters behind here, when Mangakakalot finished up to chapter 12 around a month ago or so.

Group Leader
@ThatOneJester Chapter 12 should be coming out today or tomorrow. I already have a good part of the work done. After that I'll be completely caught up with the raws. Mangakakalot already has chapter 12 because they stole Xereste's release from Boredom Society's website.

Users who are viewing this thread